Post your Hauls!

Ahem. I believe you were there with me when I bought my copy. :saint:

Possibly, I can't remember everything. I'm still Primalized and Sabatonized :headbang:

How are you liking them?

Haven't even begun to dig into my haul from the fest which pales in comparison to Rolando's mega-haul.

I knew them because I had their debut as MP3s, is a cult thrash band from Sweden, I'm amazed nobody bought those OOP albums...at $15 each! Look at the averagde price for those CDs at eBay (http://music.shop.ebay.com/?_from=R40&_trksid=p3907.m38.l1313&_nkw=hexenhaus&_sacat=11233)

It's not really a magahaul, I recall the one in 2006 was bigger :heh:. And maybe I should have bought more bands I knew a bit, but I was decided to buy like 5-6 CDs at the most and look how I ended, so actually I restraint myself. I can't go into the vendors at PP is totally damaging to my economy :erk: but I love the music :cool:, what a dichotomy...

PPUSA Haul:

Shirts: Mindcrime (Z-Lot-Z / Kurcible Ryche Tribute band)
PPUSA X

CDs:
Heretic - Breaking Point (Reissue with Impulse)
Future-s End - Memoirs of a Broken Man
Vanden Plas - Beyond Daylight
Banshee - Race Against Time
DC Cooper - S/T (with PC69 members)
Exciter - New Testament
Fates Warning - Inside Out (later signed by the band :))

It took a lot of restraint as there were about 50 CDs I wanted.

I can't believe even with Crimson Glory playing not a single booth had Parish - Envision (with Dana and Ben). If anyone has this CD and wants to sell, please contact me!

I was very good... I only bought 3 CD's:

Delain
Seventh Wonder
Another CD can't remember the name, but highly recommended :oops:

I had to restrain myself b/c I leave for South America in a month and a half for over 2 weeks...

I just ordered off of some ebay stores:

Delain "Lucidity"

Tarot "Crows fly black"

Tarot "Crows fly black"

Very good album, Tarot is a band that hadn't lost quality or energy since their debut in 1987. If you dont have the others I recommend you to get them little by little (Laser's Edge have the reissues at a great price), try the previous one "Suffer Our Pleasures" (was my first Tarot album) then you can check the back catalogue.

Porcupine Tree:
The Incident
Sky Moves Sideways
Up the Downstair
Warszawa
We Lost the Skyline
Futile

Steven Wilson - Insurgentes

Blackfield - II

No-Man:
Flowermouth
Together We're Stranger
Speak
Schoolyard Ghosts

Portishead - 3

Depeche Mode - Sounds of the Universe

Beatles remastered:
Abbey Road
Sgt Pepper
Past Masters
Magical Mystery
White Album

Govt Mule - The Deep End Vol 2

Mono - (latest)

Pelican - (new EP)

Drudkh - (latest)

PPX MERCH HAUL:

Jet Records 45 of Ozzy, Randy "I don't know (live) / flying high again

DVD- UFO Live in Vienna 1-28-98

Dbl box set of Scorpions- Axe Killer Warriors set. I have it called "Back to Black" but I do like the variant and poster. Virgin Killers and In Trance in set.

Pretty Maids- Red, Hot n Heavy
Pretty Maids- Future World
Tad Morose- Sender of Thoughts
Jorn- Spirit Black
Sinner- Crash n Burn
Sinner- dbl cd Japanese import Danger Zone / Touch of Sin
Rob Rock- Garden of Chaos
Beyond Twilight- Section X
Bloodbound- Tabula Rasa

@Wyvern; I do have the Cage darker than black...and it is now autographed. Would be more than happy to send it to you. I got it free at one of their outside gigs.

@Wyvern; I do have the Cage darker than black...and it is now autographed. Would be more than happy to send it to you. I got it free at one of their outside gigs.

Darn! I didn't recall you offered it to me and I already bid for it on e-Bay. I doubt anyone will outbid me since this is the second time the seller post it and no one bid before. So I will have to buy that one. If anything happens I will go back to you. Thanks a lot for your offer.

Those Pretty Maids are the best, for some reason everytime I go to PPUSA I buy some PM album :lol:

Very good album, Tarot is a band that hadn't lost quality or energy since their debut in 1987. If you dont have the others I recommend you to get them little by little (Laser's Edge have the reissues at a great price), try the previous one "Suffer Our Pleasures" (was my first Tarot album) then you can check the back catalogue.

I am really looking forward to hearing it~ :) I used to have Suffer our Pleasures but I lost it and have not heard it in over 5 years, will order from Laser's Edge, thanks for telling me! I actually got Crows Fly Back very decently priced on Ebay for $9 + $3 shipping!

PPX MERCH HAUL:

Jet Records 45 of Ozzy, Randy "I don't know (live) / flying high again

DVD- UFO Live in Vienna 1-28-98

Dbl box set of Scorpions- Axe Killer Warriors set. I have it called "Back to Black" but I do like the variant and poster. Virgin Killers and In Trance in set.

Pretty Maids- Red, Hot n Heavy
Pretty Maids- Future World
Tad Morose- Sender of Thoughts
Jorn- Spirit Black
Sinner- Crash n Burn
Sinner- dbl cd Japanese import Danger Zone / Touch of Sin
Rob Rock- Garden of Chaos
Beyond Twilight- Section X
Bloodbound- Tabula Rasa

Awesome haul, We'll have to do some sharing next time we see e/a other ;)

Porcupine Tree:

Depeche Mode - Sounds of the Universe

QUOTE]

How do you like this one? Is it as good as "Playing the angel"? I heard some pieces and was not that impressed...but hard to get a total feel for it when you only hear 30 seconds.

I am really looking forward to hearing it~ :) I used to have Suffer our Pleasures but I lost it and have not heard it in over 5 years, will order from Laser's Edge, thanks for telling me! I actually got Crows Fly Back very decently priced on Ebay for $9 + $3 shipping!

"Suffer My Pleasures" was my first Tarot album, I got so hooked on them that after it when the remasters appeared I bought all (except the live one). I also give it to Marvina at PPX because she gave me an album (a Polish band named Kruk, that I never heard of them. Ended being a very nice old school hard rock debut for 2009).

Laser's Edge had the best prices for the remasters, but I don't know if they still have them all.

Of course you know I can always burn them and send a package your way ;)

CM Distro is having a HUGE clearance, just picked up a lot of cd's for $2-$4 each. also got the Redemtion CD and Tshirt for $20.00

Redemption- Snowfall of Judgment Day
Axel Rudi Pell- Made in Germany Live
Dream Evil- Children of the night single
Edguy- King of fools single
Firewind- Between Heaven and Hell
Freedom Call Live Invasion dbl cd -FEATURING CEDE DUPONT!
John West- Earth Mover
Manticore- Darkness with Tales to Tell
Nocturnal Rites- the 8th Sin cd/dvd $3.00 !!!
and 3 workshirts liquor and poker- $5.00 each!!!
toddler shirt- born to raise hell (for a friend who's son will grow into it soon) $4.50

I offered it to you Sat. and you said no, I had given you enough:lol: let me know. hugs,K

I still believe you had pampered me enough :kickass:, at the moment I was sure it was not difficult to get. Well it wasn't really on e-Bay, I'm waiting for shipment, since it comes from Brazil it will take a month and a half I guess, but I hvae insurance. Worst case scenario the package get lost in transit (or stolen as usual), I get a refund and then I contact you for business :saint:

"Suffer My Pleasures" was my first Tarot album, I got so hooked on them that after it when the remasters appeared I bought all (except the live one). I also give it to Marvina at PPX because she gave me an album (a Polish band named Kruk, that I never heard of them. Ended being a very nice old school hard rock debut for 2009).

Laser's Edge had the best prices for the remasters, but I don't know if they still have them all.

Of course you know I can always burn them and send a package your way ;)

I like packages... :lol:

I will see what I can get at Lasersedge and yell if I can't find some of them ;)

Damnation KB! You are on a shopping roll lately :OMG: