Post your Hauls!

Andre Matos -"The Turn Of The Lights"
Chastain - "Mystery Of Illusion"

Killers - "10:10" (just four days from France!!!!!!)
Miles Beyond - "Discovery" (EP)
Jonas Tamas - "Sharp Guitars From A Flat Planet"
VA - "Guitar Addiction: A tribute to modern guitar"

So I'm planning to finish up my Priest collection, and was wondering if anyone here knew if a version of "Rocka Rolla" exists that combine the three "Winter" tracks into one song?

I know that there's already a version that combines the three "Winter" songs with Cheater, but would love to have Cheater seperate.
I realize it's a bit of an odd question, and please let me know if I should post this somewhere else. :)

So I'm planning to finish up my Priest collection, and was wondering if anyone here knew if a version of "Rocka Rolla" exists that combine the three "Winter" tracks into one song?

I know that there's already a version that combines the three "Winter" songs with Cheater, but would love to have Cheater seperate.
I realize it's a bit of an odd question, and please let me know if I should post this somewhere else. :)

My copy has Winter separated, but Cheater is it's own track. Buy it with everything separated and then put Winter together and burn your own copy :)

Yeah I guess that's just the way to go. :)

On a side note... Sometimes I'd really like to hear how that album would've been like, had the producer not changed it so much track-list wise.
I just wonder if there's still a tape with the supposed 14-minute version of Caviar and Meths somewhere. Still, I love the album the way it is, but it would've been interesting to hear the difference.

Oh well, wishful thinking is all. :D

Oh that's cool, "Mother Son" definitely sounds like it's got potential. But wouldn't Gull own the rights to the tape? I'm sure they'd be reluctant to give it up.

Still, I hope they track it down.

Our producer contacted Judas Priest about tracking down that master tape (if it still exists!) and getting to remix that tune. He's also on the prowl for a JP song from 1975 or so called "Mother Son".

That would be so cool, but like Umodian says, I doubt Gull Records let it go that easily, they have been milking those albums with unofficial compilations for years.

I wish both album get the proper re-mastering treatment as the rest did ten years ago.

I wish both album get the proper re-mastering treatment as the rest did ten years ago.

Supposedly they did, not too long ago, with the release of the "Complete Albums" box set. I also heard they finally fixed the tracklist of SWoD to begin with Prelude. But, they were only released individually for a ridiculous price of over 50 bucks each. So I haven't heard them myself.

Presto Ballet - "Love What You've Done With The Place"
Presto Ballet - "Relic Of The Modern World"

Trail of Murder - "Shades Of Art"
Primal Fear - "Live In The USA"
Black Sabbath -"The Dio Years"

I'm not much fond of live albums but I was on that show :D, as for BS I wanted those three new songs recorded with Dio (makes sense since it will never be again :( ), and both albums were only $5 each before S&H so...