Post your Hauls!

Was absolutely stoked to hear their cover of Skid Row's Walk With a Stranger - a song I've been seriously wanting do a proper recording of for years. How's the rest of the album?

if i'd have to compare it to the bands 2 older albums it more like their 2nd album HEAR but a little heavier and with a few modern touches. the single "tattoos and misery" is great. their cover of "walk with a stranger" is one of the best tracks on the album. i'd say there are 3-4 more good tracks on the album so half of it is really good. the rest is pretty stock early 90's hard rock with a few modern twists.

not as catchy and hook filled as the 1st trixter album. not as jaw dropping of a change as their 2nd album (i thought HEAR was so far beyond the first album from a songwriting stand point that i would have almost believed it was a different band). like i said its their heaviest and worth a purchase imo if you like the progression from the self titled to HEAR. this sounds like the natural next step after HEAR but it took 20 years to get made

The mother of hauls for 2012. Not such too much good stuff altogether since PPUSA 2009.

Saint Vitus - "Lillie: F-65" (ltd. ed. 1st pressing with DVD)
Superchrist - "Holy Shit"
Jorn - "Bring Heavy Rock To The Land" (digipack w/bonustrack)
Firewind - "Few Against Many" (digipack w/2 bonus tracks)
Unisonic - "Unisonic" (USA version with 'I Want Out' live)
Sabaton - "Carolus Rex" (special 2-CD version)

Time's Forgotten - "The Book Of Lost Words"

Third album of the best Costa Rican band ever. Yesterday was the launch show for the album and they packed the theater. Beautiful digibook (DVD pack size). A great progressive album to join some more heading my way :D

Forté - "Unholy War"
Candlemass - "Psalms For The Dead"
Hour Of 13 - "333"
Adramelch - "Light From Oblivion"

All 2012 stuff, most fantastic way to start a weekend and the mid-year break.

Apostle Of Solitude-Demo 2012. So freaking good a who's who's of local indpls metal talent now featuring steve janiak from devil to pay on guitar and bob fouts who recently rejoined the gates of slumber on bass. Highly recommended.

Black Breath-Sentenced To Life (highly recommended band from seattle if your a fan of OS Swedish DM)
Valient Thorr-All titles thanks to my metal buddy DawnOwar goofy but fun band i saw last week here in indy.
Profound Lore Compilation from Scion AV has atlas moth, loss and other badass bands.

Testament - "Dark Roots Of Earth" (deluxe ed.)
Icarus Witch - "Rise"
Rick Wakeman - "White Rock II"

Hasse Froberg Musical Companion - "Future Past"
Rick Wakeman - "Time Machine"
Blaspheme - "Briser Le Silence" (took me two damn years hunting this puppy down, but finally!).

Steve Vai - "The Story Of Light"
Yossi Sassi - "Melting Clocks"
Striker - "Armed To The Teeth"

Focus - "Moving Waves" (Red Bullet edition to replace damaged IRS edition)