Post your Hauls!

Astral Doors - "Jerusalem"
Primal Fear - "Unbreakable" (digi)

$53.56 finally in my hands. Now I'm awaiting for CDs on international snail mail to see if I can save more, the courier+taxes system is getting too high for me (damn government!).

Savage Messiah - "Plague Of Conscience" (with logo patch)
Metalforce - "Metalforce"
Krux - "He Who Sleeps Amongst The Stars"

A much more different experience this time.

The SM album came from England $12 (free S&H) courtesy of a fabulous marketing strategy from Earache and the band. Not only they put the whole album for free to download on the label site a couple of months ago, but also now they shipped worldwide in advance to the release for such a great price. It seems the industry can actually play for the fans!

Metalforce and Krux were e-bay purchases from vendors in USA and Switzerland. Two weeks deliver time (very good for international snail mail) at decent prices considering they're imports, plus S&H.

Oh and no taxes!!! (so it seems the whole problem with the courier system is a government vendetta on buyers to squeeze money in any possible way from them).

P.S And this mark my 1650 CD :D

Cage - "Supremacy Of Steel"
Stormwind - "Resurrection" (another copy to replace scratched one)
Edensong - "Echoes Of Edensong - From the Studio and Stage"
Lana Lane - "El Dorado Hotel"
Diphtheria - "To Wait For Fire" (limited edition and comes with a match inside!, the most unusual gimmick I ever seen to come in an album).

Chris Brooks - "The Axis Of All Things"
Invection - "Facet Of Aberration" (ltd. ed.)

This haul was unusual on two accounts: first the courier company I used delivered it without the taxes (so logically now I'm totally baffled about what's going on here) and second, I got both from CDBaby (great online seller, highly recommended) and the Invection one is cheaper if I had shipped international than from the label (Stormspell Records). The label charges $19 for a $12 album!

Tetrafusion - "Horizons"
Thrashist Regime - "Fearful Symmetry"

Arjen Anthony Lucassen - "Lost In The New Real" (mediabook ed.)
Hasse Fröberg Musical Companion - "Powerplay"

Laser's Edge has always been a reliable and cool seller (great titles and prices, fast shipping), but since this haul make it international in 7 days, I'm officially impressed.

Pharaoh - "Bury The Light"
Crystal Viper - "Crimen Excerpta" (ltd. 1st ed.)
A Sound Of Thunder - "Out Of Darkness"
Rick Wakeman - "Softsword - King John And The Magna Charter"
Gama Bomb - "Citizen Brain"

my haul from saturday may 26th-tuesday june 5th and please feel free to comment:
bang tango- psycho cafe
bang tango- live '99
bang tango- live injection
great white- elation
trixter- new audio machine
slash- apocalyptic liove
kill devil hill- self titled
the cult- choice of weapon
l.a. guns- hollywood forever
joe walsh- analog man
beach boys- thats why god made the radio
chris robinson brotherhood- big moon ritual