Post your Hauls!

The haul from PPUSA XVII (not big as vendors has dimmed, and not everything offered is appealing to me. Nevertheless the effort of Divebomb Records reissuing a lot of old obscure albums is commendable)

Cro Mags - "III: Alpha Omega" (reissue)
Watchtower - "Control & Resistance" (reissue)
Serious Black - "Mirrorworld" (ltd. ed)
Sargant Fury - "Do You Remember: The Anthology" (boxset with "Still Want More", "Little Fish" and "Turn The Page")
Mindmaze - "Dreamwalker"
Picture - "Diamond Dreamer + Picture I" (two albums in one CD)
Picture - " Eternal Dark + Heavy Metal Ears" (two albums in one CD)

Reactions: kittybeast
The haul from PPUSA XVII (not big as vendors has dimmed, and not everything offered is appealing to me. Nevertheless the effort of Divebomb Records reissuing a lot of old obscure albums is commendable)

Cro Mags - "III: Alpha Omega" (reissue)
Watchtower - "Control & Resistance" (reissue)
Serious Black - "Mirrorworld" (ltd. ed)
Sargant Fury - "Do You Remember: The Anthology" (boxset with "Still Want More", "Little Fish" and "Turn The Page")
Mindmaze - "Dreamwalker"
Picture - "Diamond Dreamer + Picture I" (two albums in one CD)
Picture - " Eternal Dark + Heavy Metal Ears" (two albums in one CD)

Nice haul! I will be picking up the Serious Black - "Mirrorworld" (ltd. ed) soon.

hope it is better then the the 1st cd.

I bought that years ago, Huge fan of Mac. Enjoy...

Picture - "Diamond Dreamer
excellent cd imho

Nice haul! I will be picking up the Serious Black - "Mirrorworld" (ltd. ed) soon.

hope it is better then the the 1st cd.

I think the debut is better. So maybe you'll not like this one (which is good nevertheless). Their live presentation at PPUSA was excellent.

The Jelly Jam - "Shall We Descend"
High Spirits - "Motivator"
Levin/Minnemann/Rudess - "From The Law Offices Of"
Charred Walls of The Damned - "Creatures Watching Over The Dead"