Post your Hauls!

I picked up three Metallica CDs today.

I stopped off at Best Buy and in their bargain CD bin, they had discs for $5.99. I grabbed up a copy of Load to replace my now broken down cassette copy.

But I think Best Buy screwed the pooch because I also got the newly remastered editions of Kill 'Em All and Ride The Lightning from the same $5.99 bin. Given that the albums were just released last week, I can't imagine why the store would put them in the "GET RID OF THEM FAST AND CHEAP" bin so quickly.

Have been listening to John Arch lately on youtube so I ordered:

Fates Warning - The Spectre Within

Fates Warning - Awaken The Guardian (2cd + DVD) I just got theses in the mail so on my day off I will listen & watch these uninterrupted..

Next up I will buy

Arch/Matheos - Sympathetic Resonance

John Arch has such a unique voice!

Reactions: Hawk and CiG
London Orion Orchestra - "PInk Floyd's Wish You Were Here Symphonic" (including Alice Cooper and Rick Wakeman)

Reactions: KMADD
I picked up three CDs today to fill holes in the collection or replace a cassette that finally died out.

The cassette upgrade to CD album was Bad Company's 10 From 6.

The two holes in the collection were filled by remastered editions of Bon Jovi's Slippery When Wet and Van Halen's 1984.

I got all three from the bargain bin racks at Best Buy.

sdgsagdsgd.png

Dream Death - Journey Into Mystery cd
Sauron - Thrash Assault cd
Sauron - Satanic Assassins cd
Terra Caput Mundi - Praeparatio Aeternum Bellum tape
Sakhet - A Voz De Sakhet tape
J.T. Ripper - Depraved Echoes And Terrifying Horrors tape
Saritap - Sorcerers Of The Seven Gods tape

I picked up the Resurrection Kings self-titled debut release and two country music releases (Jennifer Nettles - Playing With Fire, Mary Chapin Carpenter - The Things That We Are Made Of).

Al DiMeola - "Elegant Gypsy"
Emerson, Lake & Powell - "Emerson, Lake & Powell"
Malibran - "Straniato: Rare & Unreleased"

It has the bonus tracks.

Where do you purchase it?

Because Amazon seems to carry the standard version same as CD Universe in jewel case. I thought the special was the digipack (only available as Nuclear Blast Germany), but yours is a jewel case, so you got me there.

I picked up the last two albums in the Phil Collins reissue campaign: But Seriously... and Essential Going Back.

Steel Tormentor - "Return Of A King"
The Jelly Jam - "Profit"
Yossi Sassi Band - "Roots And Roads"
Doomshine - "The End Is Worth Waiting For"
Death Angel - "The Evil Divide"
Grand Magus - "Sword Songs"
Woslom - "A Near Life Experience"