Post your Hauls!

A Sound Of Thunder - "Tales From The Deadside" (special abettors edition with bonus CD, sticker, patch and guitar pick).
Saxon - "Battering Ram"

Bulldozing Bastard - Under The Ram cd
Jag Panzer - Ample Destruction cd
Trial - Vessel cd
Vomitor - The Escalation cd
Terminus - The Reaper's Spiral cd
Zemial - Nyktia cd
Burning Saviours - Boken Om Förbannelsen cd
Hands Of Orlac - Figli Del Crepuscolo cassette
Terminus - The Reaper's Spiral cassette
Deathhammer - Evil Power cassette

I also picked up a Deathhammer tour shirt and a Dracula (Australian band) shirt all in the same order.

A Sound Of Thunder - "Tales From The Deadside" (special abettors edition with bonus CD, sticker, patch and guitar pick).
Saxon - "Battering Ram"

I've been meaning to splurge and support ASoT with a purchase. They put such great work into their release presentations. I'm watching for some holiday sales from them to scoop up a bunch.

Reactions: Wyvern
Last 3 I bought...

Final Sign - Hold High The Flame ( my #2 Metal cd this year, Awesome stuff)
Voodoo Hill - Waterfall (Dario Mollo & Glenn Hughes. What more do I need to say?)
Europe - War Of Kings ( Excellent hard rock, Blues based music)

Nearly fell of my chair earlier when I discovered that Paradise Lost have a new double live album/dvd with an orchestra. I hadn't realised it was out yet. Needless to say I ordered it asap along with the new Swallow the Sun three disk release.

And I bought Leviathan's 'Scar Sighted' the good old fashioned way in a c.d store this afternoon.

Pre Christmas total hauls!

More samplers I can't wait till we get back on feet and buy music again but at least I got some new tracks from Nile and Hate Eternal plus new industrial stuff from leather strip and so on. Plus I've been crazy busy in retail hell due to holidays.

Reactions: MetalAges