Post your Hauls!

Anyone else take part in Record Store Day today?

I stopped off at Purchase Street Records in New Bedford, MA. The store is owned by a friend of mine. He had the local rock station there from 10am - 12pm so I got to meet the morning DJ who I've been listening to for almost 3 decades. I spent some time talking to him about music so that was fun. I also met the afternoon drive time DJ.

Spent some time talking with other music fans and searching through the bins. I didn't spend a lot of money but I ended up picking up Billy Squier's Signs of Life on vinyl and both Flashback - The Best of the J. Geils Band and Ozzy Osbourne's Blizzard Of Ozz (the original version with Bob Daisley & Lee Kerslake still on the recording) on CD.

So what did everyone else do, if you took part and what did you pick up?

Due to some stuff coming in the mail and a couple of discs that I picked up in person, I actually had a pretty big haul this time around.

Cheap Trick - The Epic Archive Vol. 1 (1975-1979)
John Mellencamp - Sad Clowns & Hillbillies
Survivor - Premonition (Rock Candy Reissue)
Adrenaline Rush - Soul Survivor
Crazy Lixx - Ruff Justice
Thunder - Rip It Up

Wolf Hoffmann - "Headbangers Symphony" (a gift from a buddy)

ADX - "La Terreur"
Night Demon - "Darkness Remains"
Black Sabbath - "The End"
Ayreon - "The Source"
Mindmaze - "Resolve"
Astral Doors - "Black Eyed Children"
Maxophone - "La Fabbrica Delle Nuvole"
The Doomsday Kingdom" - S/T

Fates Warning - "Awaken the Guardian Live" (double-CD+DVD)

Impressive live-performance - music- as well as vocal-wise - of my second favourite album by Fates Warning! I think I like this version better than the original studio version. The sound is IMO better and the same goes for the more detailed cover-artwork which is one of the best ever. I also like the slightly different arrangements, especially of the song "Guardian". What makes this purchase even more valuable for me is the fact that the second CD as well as both concerts on the DVD also include my two favourite songs from "The Spectre Within" (my favourite FW-album), namely "The Apparition" and "Epitaph". Even though I always thought that "Kyrie Eleison" was perhaps the weakest song on "The Spectre Within", I appreciate the live-version from the ProgPower-set.

Reactions: Assault_Attack
I picked up three discs today.

Bad Company - Run With The Pack (Reissue)
Bad Company - Burnin' Sky (Reissue)
Snakecharmer - Second Skin

Goblin - "Four Of A Kind"
FM - "Black Noise"
Dream Evil - "Six"

Hexenhaus - "Dejavoodoo"
Arduini/Balich - "Dawn Of Ages"
The Obsessed - "Sacred"
Deep Purple -"Infinite"
Gary Moore - "Back On The Streets"
Alestorm - "No Grave But The Sea"
Jorn - " Life On Death Road"