Post your Hauls!

Audiovision "The Calling"

Just got it the mail, darn this is good stuff
actually like a new Lions Share in some ways
and it's definitely Christian Rivel's best performance so far.

-Torben- :hotjump:

Hawk said:
That sucks bad bro'! Whenever I can't find the cds I need I just go to Amazon. Most of the time they have what I am looking for.

Yeah, I do most shopping on-line nowadays. CD universe or The End most of the time. It seems The End has been slipping as of late. I still like to go into the store and buy some CD's once in a while. Problem is there aren't any small mom and pop stores to go to around here anymore. :erk:

Got a new bunch of old school vinyl, flame away!!!

Savatage - Power of the Night
Kingdom Come <-- it was 50 cents, so shut up!! LOL
Twisted Sister - Come out and Play
Lizzy Borden - Menace to Society
Yngwie Malmsteen - Trilogy
Armored Saint - Delirious Nomad
King Diamond - Them
Exciter - Long Live the Loud

Wyvern said:
Hmm, didn't noticed that. Thanks for the hint I'll check the lyrics throughly next time.

'Solar Angels' too, but the rest are bad to crap. It was the first JP album where I cut tracks from the recording.

Wasn't "Don't Go" released as a single too? The video is on the Fueled for Life video

ZoMb!M@N said:
Wasn't "Don't Go" released as a single too? The video is on the Fueled for Life video

Dunno, that's another song I do tolerate from that record, but it's not very metal IMO.

At K-mart of all places :tickled: I was stocking up on car supplies and I went over to their CD section... they had TONS of Maiden!

Anyway... my tiny haul:

Obituary-Frozen in time
Megadeth-Greatest Hits
Judas Priest: Metal Works (BTW this the first official time I actually BUY a JP release... I thought what the heck! I was never that interested in them before... even though I have heard many of these songs b4... I noticed that this time around I like em much better... maybe as I get older I am becoming "less stubborn" in my ways... MAYBE :dopey: )

My recent hauls -

Evildead - annihilation of the civilisation
Crematory - das Deutshe album
Metal Church - Human factor

Mystic prophecy - regressus
Rhapsody - Legendary tales
Soilwork - predators portrait

Biomechanical - empires of the worlds
Dark angel - darkness descends
Testament - Legacy
Death - Leprosy
Agent steel - Unstoppable force
Fintroll - Natfodd
NIN- With teeth
Overkill - RELIXIV
Overkill - Bloodletting
Nevermore - godless endeavor

I've been framed! I order six CDs and I got four on backorder :(

Here's my recent very modest haul, I bought Helloween's "Keeper... pt.1" and King Diamonds latest album (jewel cased with DVD) both for mere 17$ from a local guy! I wish there would be more offers like this one. :D
Now, if I only had more cash to buy more CDs... :yell:

p.s. Wyv, what's up with yer avatar? Did you suddenly conclude you look a lot more like this guy than the previous one or what? :loco:

SickBoy said:
p.s. Wyv, what's up with yer avatar? Did you suddenly conclude you look a lot more like this guy than the previous one or what? :loco:

Actually is another of my alter egos. A monstrous bald character, just like me :D

P.S. Which makes me think that Hawk actually should have a bald eagle instead :p :wave:

Wyvern said:
Actually is another of my alter egos. A monstrous bald character, just like me :D

P.S. Which makes me think that Hawk actually should have a bald eagle instead :p :wave:

:lol: I Tried finding one. Then I realized this one is bad enough as it is! :p

Nice hauld DG, sadly I only heard about one of those bands...once :lol: But something tells me they're not melodic hard rock :p

We used to have a band called Alastor here too. They never recorded as far as I know.

Alice Cooper - "Dirty Diamonds": my first Coop on digipack :D, and believe it or not the awful rap song is the bonus track! So I'm not even feel piss at skip it on:tickled: The rest of the album is great vintage Alice so :hotjump:

Rock Goddess - "Rock Goddess": I saw the name many times but never cared to see what was the band about. Some weeks ago I heard the singer doing a guest choir in Tytan "Rough Justice" and was like wow what a voice (actually her voice in Tytan sound better than in here :lol: ). Anyway you know what came next, sadly I only found the debut. This is great metal (NWOBHM for more data) and frankly quite better than some male bands of the same period.

Ten Jinn - "Alone": Ten Jinn was a fortuitous discovery some years ago when in a store the seller offered me to hear their second album (and big debut since the first album is nowhere to find or know) "As In A Darkling Plain". At first I was anxious due to the title and the cover (look like a dark ambiental or black metal cover). When I heard it found a beautiful crafted progressive rock, and immediately fell for the band. Some years passed by and in 2004 they released "Alone" sadly was nearly impossible to find since it got 0 distribution outside Europe. Now a bit late I finally got my paws on it and worth the wait. Probably not the cup of tea for hardcore metalheads around :) but quite good stuff for lovers of well played prog rock.

Wyvern said:
Rock Goddess - "Rock Goddess"

Great band! The debut is good but the 2nd disc is my favorite... it's called "Hell Hath No Furry". There is a double disc set out there that has both albums in it... usually you can find it for cheap on eBay. The 3rd and last album (Young And Free) is not worth getting though.