post your honest reviews of the DVD, recent gigs and nick drake album here

where can I order the DVD from the internet? cdnow/amazon, b&n doesn't have it.

i'm in america :p

Don Corleone said:
check out the link trona posted on another thread (or was it this one?)...that link is VERY precious

im still waiting for duncan to come back so i can order

Sorry... but I saw your avatar... :worship: so cute!

snow2fall said:
Well, I know that http://grau.cd/ also ships to the US, but the fees would be massive I suppose.
Well accordingly to play.com it will be released today, but when i look at my order status its saying "waiting stock"!!!!
After this i had a look at amazon.co.uk, they have pushed the release date to 31 January!!!! Bastards!

The link from Snow2fall seemed to be a bit expensive, does anyone else know anything about ordering the DVD somewhere else????

Ok. Got the DVD yesterday. I liked the string qaurtets thingy the most, but overall the DVD is superb! Nice atmosphere, sound and really great vocals from Danny on "Are you there?". If it's one thing that could be better, it would be the filming (I really liked the camera on the microphone though).

But where are the backstage material they said would be on the DVD?

:wave:

Edit: How can I get a picture by my nick?? I've allready got a picture on my profil, but nothing here!! Ahhh!!

I got the DVD last friday (without a booklet of course, but who cares...).

I like it a lot. The sound of the gig is great (better than I've ever heard at a Anathema gig), and all my favorite "MFN" songs are on it. Vinnies voice isn't top notch during some songs, but apart from that, everthing is really good.

The extra's are nice too, especially the acoustic set. It's a pity there isn't any backstage footage on it. That would have been nice. But I'm really glad I finally have it. I think it's going to be in my dvd-player quite a lot!

So maybe this week the Nick Drake tribute arrives too. I'm curious...

I was There...

today was the first day i had enought time to watch the DVD (due to i am ill...)
DVD is great! when i was watching it i reminded the gig in cracow last year... people who i met and all events while recording DVD :] (e.g. toilet and crowd bigger than usuall) everything at DVD ok but i think polish producers could have recorded it better...
but music is great great great! Anathema as always played it great... i won't write how etc. cause everyone knows...
but there's nothing more beautiful than songs from acoustic show in liverpol... those songs sound diffrent than usuall and much better in my opinion... quartet refreshed those songs and gave them new feeling... before i heard it i thought that it can't be played more emotional... but they done it...

i don't know what i can say more about it... maybe... I WANT MORE GIGS IN POLAND!!!!!!! :]

Tribute to Nick Drake...

i wrote sth about the DVD so maybe now i will write about tribute to Nick Drake by Danny... i received it on 31.12.2004 and it the same moment i put in to my sc recorder and listened...
now this is my best cd... i love it... it is a bit diffrent that Nick's song but still great :] acoustic guitar ale soft Dannys voice makes it great! everyone should get the album even if the don't know Nick Drake...