Post your non-music hauls!

Fucking hell I need to see it, sounds killer.

I was Googling Angel Town because it sounded familiar and found this hilarious fight scene. It doesn't spoil anything it seems to just be a short comedy scene. What the fuck? :lol:

Reactions: RadicalThrasher
eZJZi4d.jpg

... three goodies added to my collection.

This ones actually from a few weeks ago. Only watched The Avengers so far.
Cm6xGQw.jpg

Ordered a bunch of shit, no pics because CBF:

Maniac Cop
Hell Comes to Frogtown
Slacker
Bone Tomahawk
Brawl in Cell Block 99
Return to Nuke 'Em High Volume 1 (I actually have some friends who worked on/starred in this one and Volume 2)
Armour of God (1986 Jackie Chan movie, ordered this one awhile ago but never arrived, Ebay seller sent a replacement copy and it just arrived)

Same man, finally pulled the trigger tonight after seeing Bone Tomahawk mentioned in the movie thread.

Ordered a bunch of shit, no pics because CBF:

Maniac Cop
Hell Comes to Frogtown
Slacker
Bone Tomahawk
Brawl in Cell Block 99
Return to Nuke 'Em High Volume 1 (I actually have some friends who worked on/starred in this one and Volume 2)
Armour of God (1986 Jackie Chan movie, ordered this one awhile ago but never arrived, Ebay seller sent a replacement copy and it just arrived)

+ these just now:

F/X
Year of the Dragon
Beast Cops

Last edited:
... nice. Brawl in Cell Block 99 and Shot Caller are the other two movies that ive had sitting in my cart with Bone Tomahawk.

Liked both of them. Shot Caller is like Blood In, Blood Out or American Me except about a white guy/white gangs (aryan brotherhood). Good crime/prison flick. Brawl in Cell Block 99 was pretty damn entertaining too.

Reactions: TechnicalBarbarity
... will do man :kickass: Speaking of American Me, how much longer are we going to have to wait for the BR versions? I still have my VHS copy :D I also have Blood In, Blood Out on tape but always considered it somewhat of a bootleg version of American Me. The fake names they use are kind of funny too ... "La Onda" :lol:

JD >>>>> Miklo. As far as bad ass white boys from the Eme.

Oh and Popeye ...

:lol:

Found a copy of Three Billboards Outside Ebbing, Missouri for $3. Haven't seen this one since I saw it at the theater, a few times I almost grabbed it at full price (which is still between $15-$20) but I held out. Feels good when patience pays off.