Post your non-music hauls!

Return 2 is basically a parody of the first film which makes no sense considering how comedic the first Return actually was. The horror/humor balance of the first was perfectly executed whereas with part 2 the silliness just seems forced. Always loved the box art though. Not to sound like a broken record or anything but the third will always be the best for me.

I wonder if this is still the case. I haven't watched Beyond Re-Animator in awhile tbf but I saw Return part II a week or so ago.

I got a kick out of the 2 guys that basically play the same role from the first one. Plus it has this chick!
SSROTLD2-3.jpg

(Possibly just got a little erect :err:)

As far as Beyond Re-animator, decent movie but doesn't come close to the first 2.

I had high hopes for Initial D when I bought it. They were short lived once I hit play.

I bought it before I knew anything about Initial D, I bought it because it was a car movie. I didn't like the story (I'm sure plenty of others did) but the way the movie was shot annoyed me.

Aero Precision AR-15 stripped lower receiver. Going to pop that custom rifle build cherry. The good part is I can purchase necessary parts as my budget allows. Republican presidencies have their perks.

32270.jpeg

These two arrived this morning:

IMGP0109.JPG

Been wanting to see Def-Con 4 since I saw it listed in Wastelander's liner notes for the Wardrive album. The Homesman is something no country mentioned one time, calling it Tommy Lee Jones' own Unforgiven. Apparently considered the first 'feminist western' I'm interested to see what it's like.