Power Quest UK Tour Part One - NLCR Photography Photos

Is the gate thing really that uncommon overseas? Most shows I've been to have had a gate/some sort of fence between the audience in the stage, with the exception of I think Stratovarius, where I was literally pushed over Lauri's pedals the entire concert, could've torn the ribbon off his bass if I wanted to :lol:

Though, in most cases at smaller venues the crowd just picks up the gate and rams it into the stage so we're basically leaning over the stage anyway. Unless it's a venue in which the gate is bolted to the floor, which is generally the smarter thing to do!

Is the gate thing really that uncommon overseas? Most shows I've been to have had a gate/some sort of fence between the audience in the stage, with the exception of I think Stratovarius, where I was literally pushed over Lauri's pedals the entire concert, could've torn the ribbon off his bass if I wanted to :lol:

Though, in most cases at smaller venues the crowd just picks up the gate and rams it into the stage so we're basically leaning over the stage anyway. Unless it's a venue in which the gate is bolted to the floor, which is generally the smarter thing to do!

The barrier by the stairs is not bolted, but the rest is. It's how the hall is set out. If it isn't bolted, then we'd have a few casualties, I think ;)

Buy me a beer, ship it overseas! .. and make sure you sign it, so I can squeal in horribly fanboyish delight :D

I have never done this before, but here's how I produced a final result for one photograph. Happy viewing!

ila7go.jpg