Powerfest '08: Random fotos thread

wildfyr

unus spiritus est
Oct 10, 2001
real-time
eyesoffyr.com
I guess I'll start a thread for Powerfest '08 people fotos. Some random people and venue shots mostly from Friday night, didn't get many random shots on Saturday. These are also in a temporary directory until their permanent home is ready.

Friday, May 2

CDINZANE banner
powerfest_080502_01.jpg

Merch search
powerfest_080502_02.jpg

L-R: Jason, Rachel (Shadowlioness), Jose (Saladbar)
powerfest_080502_03.jpg

L-R: b00B (Bob S, aka Bob I) and metalprof (Ken L)
powerfest_080502_04.jpg

R-L: Danimal and friends
powerfest_080502_05.jpg

A couple of the Sacred Dawn dudes at the Nightmare Records table
powerfest_080502_06.jpg

People still coming in the door (around 9:30-ish)
powerfest_080502_07.jpg

The Smoking Lounge
powerfest_080502_08.jpg

L-R: Eden's Fall Ray and Eden's Fall Aaron
powerfest_080502_09.jpg

L-R: Bob (Bob) and Jasonic (Jason)
powerfest_080502_10.jpg

Scott Davidson announcing Iced Earth
powerfest_080502_11.jpg

Saturday, May 3

Nightmare Records guys thrashing out to Testament
powerfest_080503_01.jpg

Feel free to add yours here, "pizza guy", and anyone else who wants to help get this one started. :D

Oh dear lord, I got crushed up there during Slayer. It was ridiculous. :lol: For the last two hours both nights I was STUCK where I was. There was no moving anywhere.

But totally worth it. :headbang:

I think everybody setting up the stage pissed themselves when the entire crowd did the angel of death scream! That freakin' rocked!!!

I think everybody setting up the stage pissed themselves when the entire crowd did the angel of death scream! That freakin' rocked!!!

That was amazing. Though I was in disbelief when I saw (or rather... felt) the pit open up during Slayer over the PA on Friday. I was like "oh hell"!

Definitely got 'em pumped though.

I was still impressed that almost everyone sang along to Dio - Rainbow in the Dark.

I was up in the balcony for both IE and Testament, it was so freaking awesome to see people moshing to songs over the PA. Then when Rainboiw in the dark came on it seemed like the whole crowd was singing it, that's also because Dio is GOD!

Probably.
It still sucks though.
Powerfest is the once a year event where I get to see people that I normally don't and not to sound lame or anything, but it'd be nice to have a photo with these people.
Next year I'll plan a Foto party and decorate my hotel room like a Metal'd out photographic studio and we can all take pictures with each other.
Ha Ha!