Powerfest '08: Random fotos thread

I hear ya. I didn't really get my photo with anybody this year (mostly because I stayed up front to get a good spot for Testament, Suidakra, and Iced Earth and to check out the other bands), so I really missed out on meeting a lot of people.

pfest2008.jpg

Hey, I saw that guy with the Novembers Doom shirt wanderinig around the floor on Saturday night before Testament. I think it was by the shirt stand - I remember thinking "Hey, I have that same shirt!"

WOW! Glad you guys liked it!

Pate - when you say you wore the same shirt on Friday, do you mean PHYSICALLY the same shirt??? Or your own copy of that shirt??? Don't make me add you to the pic above!!! :lol:

WOW! Glad you guys liked it!

Pate - when you say you wore the same shirt on Friday, do you mean PHYSICALLY the same shirt??? Or your own copy of that shirt??? Don't make me add you to the pic above!!! :lol:

I think he meant he was wearing his November's Doom Novella Reservoir shirt on Friday. Because as I recall, he was. Atheist Thursday, Novembers Doom Friday, and then Solitude Aeturnus for Saturday; something like that. Celtic Frost for the return trip on Sunday.

I wore Black Sabbath, then Dio, then Testament. :headbang:

My memory is random. o_O

And what was the first thing I did when I got back to college Sunday? I broke my printer at 2AM trying to print out my 10 page research paper for Monday. Boy was I pissed. That printer is now a dumpster model. Hope it likes not printing out pages and getting paper jams... In hell! :lol::heh: