Powerfest '08: Random fotos thread

Great pictures! An excellent job of capturing "the event", and not just some guys standing on a stage.

And congratulations to all you guys who managed to keep your rowdy index and pinkie fingers tucked away and well-concealed when being photographed. I'm so proud of you!!!!

Neil
President and Founder, STAA-HIP (Society To Annihilate Absurd Horns In Photos)

For those on my MySpace, I've posted all of my pics from the fest. Suidakra and Darkane came out the best since I had some photo pit entrance problems. Thanks to Chris and Rob for fixing that for me on Saturday! Here are forum relevant pics:

Rob and Saladbar (Jose)

l_cf9846b7fa92b9ed7055d1088f1b3146.jpg

Deadheart (Jon) and Saladbar (Jose)

l_0dfc98e10bfe100f3775c4ae9292e922.jpg

Saladbar (Jose) and Diabolik (Bob)

l_e36e4a8cc1e64ba2efe5077f35363480.jpg

Now, please pay attention to BOB THROWING THE HORNS!!!

l_29862eb0b5266a878d8238b33778f4b2.jpg

Me (Rachel) and Diabolik (Bob). He wasn't as eager to put up the horns for me, ha!

l_2c947b9164b0b34c040a3a393b4977f4.jpg

I couldn't even get in with my camera, so I unfortunately do not have any random foto's.
Security and policies are getting really lame there.
I thought we could bring camera's in as long as we weren't recording???

Sure you have! What about the two pictures you took at Impulse? One of me and you and one of me and Jose? YAY I got a picture with Jose!!!!

I couldn't even get in with my camera, so I unfortunately do not have any random foto's.
Security and policies are getting really lame there.
I thought we could bring camera's in as long as we weren't recording???

you have to argue back. luckily i had an entire line of ppl backing me. we were told 1 thing, they can't change it on us like that. especially when it was said by some1 who is of higher authority than a security guard.