Powerfest '08: Random fotos thread

And what was the first thing I did when I got back to college Sunday? I broke my printer at 2AM trying to print out my 10 page research paper for Monday. Boy was I pissed. That printer is now a dumpster model. Hope it likes not printing out pages and getting paper jams... In hell! :lol::heh:

Ha Ha! Yep.

The best was trying to print out a poster-sized Graphic Design project the night before at the Bradley U. GCC and having the Lab monitor tell you that your project is 10th in line to print and that I'm looking at a 9 hour waiting time in the queue, when it's due at an 8am class the next day.

Kinkos got me through college.

I hope you at least did a sacrificial dance and chant before banishing the piece o' shit to the gates of technological purgatory. :heh:

Ha Ha! Yep.

The best was trying to print out a poster-sized Graphic Design project the night before at the Bradley U. GCC and having the Lab monitor tell you that your project is 10th in line to print and that I'm looking at a 9 hour waiting time in the queue, when it's due at an 8am class the next day.

Kinkos got me through college.

I hope you at least did a sacrificial dance and chant before banishing the piece o' shit to the gates of technological purgatory. :heh:

Yeah, I was going to have to get up at 8AM and print it off in the library the next morning (which is ALWAYS a treat :lol:), but luckily I just borrowed my room mate's printer.

But yes, I did the sacrificial dance before slamming it straight into the dumpster. Very satisfying.:headbang:

My only regret is I didn't have a sledgehammer. :loco::Smokin:

L-R: Jason, Rachel (Shadowlioness), Jose (Saladbar)
powerfest_080502_03.jpg

I have to say, very epic choice with the Heaven & Hell shirt, Rachel! :headbang:

I've got my Live Evil style tour shirt laying around my room somewhere...

http://www.t-shirtzone.co.uk/index....page=1&tszid=b2442bb72da91d12e4fa64d6e1c2662c
they don't have yet but they have some sweet FA stuff

dude rule #1 no matter how more expensive it is to get tickets early. if you love the band do it.

not to mention there will probably be ppl who cannot attend. run around in the prog power forum for while, even start a thread asking to buy tickets of ppl who can no longer go.

here are a couple rules outside of this.

rule #2
if you have a girl with you don't go in the pit unless you can easily get out. not to say girls are wimps but they might not like the groping.

rule #3
do not eat anything or drink anything that can cause "problems"
I sweated out anything i drank and more but the worst thing ever is too wait so long to see a band up close but to lose your spot because you had to poo.

rule #4
do not fully instigate a mosh on your own, it should be a mutual agreement, otherwise your just gonna piss ppl off.

rule #5
if some1 is being a dick, if they are not obstructing you in anyway, leave them be, chances are security or some1 just as stupid as the offender will handle it.

if rule 5 occurs whereas they are obstructing politely point out they are a dick. and to refrain from such actions.

heckling is only approved when the band in question truly deserves it.
1. covered a song they shouldn't have
2. said some things they shouldn't have

leave a tip if they have a jar.
even if you don't buy anything. toss some change their way. unless you bought alot of merch. then the quantity overshadows the need to tip

talk to ppl!
its a social thing the quick friends you make, make the concert even more enjoyable.

Your voice must be gone or raspy as fuck after a good show, no exceptions:headbang:

eppst1: I would have taken a pic of you with Jose. You should have asked when booB introduced us!

Rachel: Great pics! I hope you will post a few of the band fotos you took.

Thanks to everyone else who posted shots in this thread. I love looking at the random shots. :D Post some more, people!!