Powerfest '09

Weedeater

VIP packages can include umbrellas and/or ponchos for people who want to stand close to Dixie Dave during their set.

And hells to the yeah to Running Wild. Conquistadores mothafucka.

Running Wild = $$$$$$$$$$$ (that's "emoticon" for "expensive as hell")

The top of my list (of overseas bands) looks something like this: Kiuas, Chaoswave, Ram-Zet, Memory Garden, and of course MORGANA LEFAY!

I know Morgana has played before, but I'd love to see them on a bigger stage with a better crowd turnout. Put them second-to-last on Saturday, and follow them with a Testament or Iced Earth caliber headliner. I guarantee they would make several hundred new fans that night. As for Ram-Zet, they're not exactly relevant nowadays since they seem to have been virtually inactive for a few years, but they would go over great at this fest. Memory Garden will (finally!) have a new album out sometime between now and April, and they'd be a great energetic doom band for the roster. Kiuas would bring plenty of power metal catchiness as well as plenty of aggression to the lineup. And Chaoswave... well, we're just overdue for them. :lol:

Insomnium is a killer band!!:kickass: We actually asked them for 2008, but they had a scheduling conflict. Unfortunately, there may be another one next year too depending on how long their new album takes. They're scheduled for studio time starting in March 09.

We'll see....

Insomnium is a killer band!!:kickass: We actually asked them for 2008, but they had a scheduling conflict. Unfortunately, there may be another one next year too depending on how long their new album takes. They're scheduled for studio time starting in March 09.

We'll see....
you get Insomnium and i'll be there with bells on.

can you also get king diamond?