Powerfest '09

No....I can do without HEATHEN.
I think the US festival circuit has seen enough of one-off reunion gigs...

There are so many great young metal bands here in the states that are gaining attention. If an older band is active (IE - new studio album) then that's one thing.

Though I guess if there is a lot of demand for a reunion gig, then business will always prevail I suppose.

Thanks for pissing on a dream. :rolleyes: I was just thinking out loud. Yeah, that's my dream reunion and I'm sticking to it. :p

Realm. So good and they're from Milwaukee. Or even Flotsam and Jetsam since they're playing alot of shows(and headlining KIT XI)

I know a number of my people (including myself) that'd absolutely love to see Dream Evil at next year's Powerfest.
Meetaaaaaaaaaaaaaal!

I'd also love to see:
- Rage
- Mercenary
- Insomnium
- Scar Symmetry
- Cyan Velvet Project

not sure about that. didn't Tad Morose headline a few years back?
In any case they are well known through Nightmare records fans as well as the current success of their album of Immortal with Matt Barlow who was in the Headlining band this year.

#3 in the lineup would be awesome too but after what Pyramaze has done for its fans, feels like i need to return the favor.

well you got me there, but in all seriousness. Many an IE fan will show up so you have that crowd that almost packed a night.
maybe a couple hundred Tad Morose fans get into it too.
And now from the success of both nights of 08, ppl may be more willing to show up now. "whats this band?", "oh well, they had a great showing last year, probably will this year too"

Then of course ppl who enjoyed the Nightmare records selection of music would have been introduced into Pyramaze

Throw in a couple more 'well known' acts and you will have success.

Btw this right here is my new dreamlist
If only 2 nights
Night1 (headline to opener)
Pyramaze
SuidAkra
Beyond Fear/Winters Bane
Sacred Dawn
Ion Vein

Night 2
Blind Guardian
Persuader
Novembers Doom