Powerfest '09

It would be killer to see them in any small venue, regardless of what they play.

They will be on tour with The Sword if I am not mistaken. No need to have them be at a festival when they just played there a month or so beforehand.

I would still go to Powerfest but id give Metallica as much love to them as I did Arise and Ruin. Sry came out pretty harsh there.....a bit more than Arise and Ruin.

They will be on tour with The Sword if I am not mistaken. No need to have them be at a festival when they just played there a month or so beforehand.

I would still go to Powerfest but id give Metallica as much love to them as I did Arise and Ruin. Sry came out pretty harsh there.....a bit more than Arise and Ruin.
:lol:

That's funny because I heard chickens farting during Arise and Ruin's set.

That's all they do play minus songs from the latest album now.

Somehow I don't think it's the same.....I've seen them a sh*t load of times back in the 80's....just call me "old fashioned". I think ever since Hetfield started taking "singing" lessons he lost that edge, and I really don't think the passion is there anymore....kinda like Dream Theater (I KNOW I'm gonna get slammed for this one:rolleyes:). LaBrie just doesn't seem to have that passion anymore....don't get me wrong, Myung, Petrucci & Portnoy still rock, but it's not the same when the singer isn't into it.
I think Metallica needs to go back and actually listen to their old stuff so they can be reminded of where they came from in the first place, you know, bologna in hand sandwiches and all that good crap lol.....just my opinion though.....slam away if ya want, I'm ready for it :loco: