PP USA XX II Tickets: Wanted/For Sale

KingsGene

God of Thunder
Apr 1, 2005
near KC
www.kingsofthenight.com
Similar to previous years....This is the place to post your wants or any tickets/gold badges you have for sale for Fri & Sat 2023 only. I will delete any posts regarding Days 1 & 2 until those nights are sold-out. I will also delete any casual discussion as this only for resales.

Please edit your post after any transaction is made.

Good luck,

KingsGene

Reactions: Mardoch
Sweet well yeah I'll be the first bozo to admit I didn't get a ticket to Day 3-4 before they sold out. I would love to see both days as it's my dream to see Caligula's Horse live. But honestly I'd settle for either day at this point.

If you have an extra ticket, I'm your gal!

I'll be travelling to go to Day 2 anyway, so if anyone's looking to sell just one single ticket up til even like September 9th, let me know!

Thanks so much and much love ❤️

Last edited:
Reactions: KingsGene
Hello everyone, I unfortunately will miss this year. I have two tickets for day 3 & 4, if anyone is interested. Thanks

Hey folks - I cannot attend this year due to work scheduling (boss took off that weekend, so there's no way I'd be able to head to ATL), and I am in need of offloading my Day 3/4 ticket. Ideally looking to get back just face value (excluding TM fees, of course), but I'm negotiable since I need to sell 'em.

Thanks for looking.
I'm your guy. I'll DM you.

Looking for a single ticket for days 3&4. My son just got stationed at Fort Gordon GA and would love to take him to his first festival! So if you have a ticket for sale please let me know.

Reminder: This is the place to post your wants or any tickets/gold badges you have for sale for Fri & Sat 2023 only. I will delete any posts regarding Days 1 & 2 until those nights are sold-out. I will also delete any casual discussion as this only for resales.

Reactions: Mardoch
I have 1 Gen adm ticket for Day 3 and 4. Unfortunately things came up and I will be unable to attend this year. Message me if interested. Thanks!

I have one Gold Badge available (this year, Friday and Saturday only). Message me if you’re interested!

Greetings all. I have 1 Day 3/4 (Friday/Saturday)tickets for sale. Bought 5 but had one drop out. Msg me if interested.

Hello!

I sadly will not be able to make it to ProgPower this year ....
I have 2 tickets for days 3 & 4 available that I hope someone can use!
I can do the pdf transfer and I also have them listed on StubHub.
Just let me know!