Preparing for Isis in NYC

spikes77 said:
Yea i'll see you guys there :Smokin:

cool deal ... how are we going to recognize you? ... better yet ...look for tall mutant dude, with a hindu, a bald guy and a really loud guy in tow :loco:

here are some samples of the other bands ... Ithink I want to see all of them.

DALEK
One of the hardest working and most progressive groups to have ever worn the hip hop tag. Boundary-pushing, mind-bangers that blend the hip hop aesthetic of early Bomb Squad with improvisation, freestyling, and the sounds of Faust, My Bloody Valentine and the Velvet Underground.
Ipecac Records
Mp3s: 1) Ever Somber | 2) Speak Volumes | 3) Classical Homicide

ZOMBI
Pittsburgh, PA's ZOMBI create boundless, leering soundscapes inspired by filmmakers such as Dario Argento and Lucio Fulci and the musical scores of John Carpenter and GOBLIN. The duo weave an ever-changing series of rich, decaying analog synth waves through an organic, driving bass and drum foundation, creating chilling moods and atmospheres.
Relapse Records
Mp3s: 1) Orion | 2) Andromeda | 3) Surface to Air (live)

I'm curious to see how you guys thought the show went. They are supposedly doing some dates here in July and I'm definitely going to make it.

Doom said:
I'm curious to see how you guys thought the show went. They are supposedly doing some dates here in July and I'm definitely going to make it.

If you're going in London, we shall meet :kickass:

Dev said:
If you're going in London, we shall meet :kickass:

Has this London show been announced already? As far as I knew, they said they are going to do UK shows, but haven't announced dates, venues etc.

The only date I have seen announced is at the Supersonic Festival in Birmingham, where they are playing on the 22nd July. I might go to that, although I don't know many of those other acts, although it does look intriguing: http://www.capsule.org.uk/Coming_Up/139.aspx

If I go to the London show, which is also entirery possible, I shall see you there :kickass:

Hell yeah , they will probably have a date in France too but I'll move my ass for Oceanic.

hey, you twooos ... start your own England Isis gig thread :loco:

otherwise, this is looking to be a big turnout tonight ... the RC community will represent :kickass:

lurch70 said:
cool deal ... how are we going to recognize you? ... better yet ...look for tall mutant dude, with a hindu *, a bald guy and a really loud guy in tow :loco:

* one-quarter. :loco:

Watch the birds come flocking. :saint: The reebok model chick that works in my office says she might be coming along too.

yeah baby ... the belly dancer friend of mine is coming and she is bringing some other bird ...

actually looks like there will be more women than men

Hang on:

JK
Lurch
Belly Dancer*
Belly Dancer's friend*
Gugs
Zod
Paula*
Christine*
Reebok chick*

Could be outnumbered if you don't include Spikes77 and Demonspell. :loco: