Prior Park Dec 06 - Morningrise Revisited

Thanks man. Yeh Bath seems really cool so far. Im studying digital design.

Ive been to Moles once or twice seems loads of cool bands have played there and I heard Portishead recorded their debut at the moles studio next to it thats kinda cool.

Mmmm, is their a digital electronics subject in your studies?

Good luck with your course, I had difficulties getting my head round digital electronics at Brunel Tech in Bristol...

Truth table's suck imho, although they now make the world go round,
god help us all what with LSB and MSB. :(

Moles is cool, one of the few venues that sells half decent beer. :) although the pub next door sells the good stuff. :D

then i'll cry, move my hair to cover one eye, and start slitting my wrists:cry:

for atmospheres sake i just wanna do it... douchebags...:erk:

I wasn't making fun of you, haha. I'm surprised I didn't get lynched for saying I don't like Morningrise. Perhaps most of the people here are too slow on the uptake (read: stupid).

I have to say, after lookign at those pictures, I'd rather just forget I saw them... It demystifies the whole mood of the cover...

Morningrise took me a while to warm up to, but I can totally dig it now.

In the pictures that the threadstarter posted, the archways on the left and right side are rounded at the top. Yet on the album cover, the archways are designed differently. Was the bridge redesigned after the Morningrise photo was taken?

In the pictures that the threadstarter posted, the archways on the left and right side are rounded at the top. Yet on the album cover, the archways are designed differently. Was the bridge redesigned after the Morningrise photo was taken?

yea shit your right, can anyone shed some light on this?