ProgPower USA XV: Tickets Wanted or For Sale

Hi everyone. I'm looking for a 2-day ticket for Friday and Saturday. Will purchase immediately over Paypal or any preferred method. Please PM me if anyone is willing to sell their ticket. Thanks!

still looking for 2 tickets, for friday and saturday, can pay right away over paypal!! please inbox me , thanks!!

I just need ONE ticket for just FRIDAY.

I have been waiting to see Stratovarius my whole life (since i was 9 in 1999), please help me someone.

email me at Leemarin3@yahoo.com if you have one. Thank you so much.

Take initiative people. Leemarin, the guy right above you has tickets for Friday. I don't see why he or she wouldn't sell just 1.

I emailed him twice already :). I will buy both just to go and see Stratovarius. I am understanding of any price increase, i just really really want to see them. I never even saw a posting on their site or anything about this concert until yesterday. I am very upset with myself.

I just posted my festival ticket on eBay. Breaks my heart, I was really stoked for that massive Pagan's Mind set, but the travel cost just isn't in the budget this year. Auction # is 321480669565.

I just posted my festival ticket on eBay. Breaks my heart, I was really stoked for that massive Pagan's Mind set, but the travel cost just isn't in the budget this year. Auction is here: http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=321480669565

When I click your URL, I get a "This listing (**********) has been removed, or this item is not available" message

TO ALL: If you've already sold your ticket or obtained a ticket, please delete your post.

I'd really like to see this thread cleaned-up/updated.

~Jen

When I click your URL, I get a "This listing (**********) has been removed, or this item is not available" message

~Jen

Thanks for letting me know, Jen. I've edited my post to just list the auction number since the link wasn't working. Anyone who's interested, just put the auction number into the eBay search box and you'll find it.

I am selling one Gold Badge ($150) at the same price I paid for it. Interested individuals can email me at nvaras@mac.com

1. YOU NEED TO PAY FOR IT VIA PAYPAL.
2. YOU GET IT WHEN I PICK IT UP IN ATLANTA ON THURSDAY AFTERNOON WHEN GLENN HANDS THEM OUT TO ME.

So I've got a a single ticket to Friday and a single ticket to Saturday i need to depart with. I am utterly shattered i don't get to see Mercy Falls. I can only take solace in that fact that they're, i think, recording it for a live DVD.

I'm in Australia but I selected the print out tickets so i can just email the buyer the PDF. Does that work? I'm guessing they don't check names on the tickets at the gate or something if you can sell them like this? I'm unfamiliar with the whole process.