ProgPower USA XVIII: Tickets Wanted/For Sale

I have 2 Gold Badges that I'd like to "rent" to anyone interested. That gives you the Gold Badge privileges for Friday and Saturday. Can't go this year and just would like to recoup my funds. Email: woodpig2001@yahoo.com or text: 803-640-8385.

I still have a pair of two-day passes for days 3&4. So just to be clear, tickets for two people to attend Friday September 8th and September 9th.
The tickets were $170 each plus fees, but I am willing to just sell them for face value and forget the fees. So I would be asking $340 total for the pair. If interested message me here or DDLC (at) yahoo . com

I'm willing to waive the fees on my pair of day 3/4 passes as well. Currently asking $340 but I will entertain other offers. I'm looking to sell the pair, not individual tickets.

It occurs to me that not everyone interested may have an UM account, so you can also reach me at: mac.gamer@gmail.com

Two Pairs of Tickets Available for Friday 9/8 and Saturday 9/9

STILL AVAILABLE

Two tickets for Friday AND two tickets for Saturday. $350 for Ticketmaster transfer upon receipt of payment.

If you wish to have the physical Ticketmaster printed ticket stub, I can regular mail that after the fact but you won't receive until after the festival.

Please email me at MissMusicJunkie@hotmail.com

Last edited:
I have a 2 day pass for Wed/Thursday and an individual ticket for Friday. An email can be sent to vangr001@gmail.com with an offer if you are interested in either. I will accept payment through paypal and pdf's will be sent upon payment.

My Days 1 & 2 tickets have been SOLD. I still have one GOLD BADGE to ‘rent’ for this year’s fest. This includes access to Days 3 & 4, plus all the GB perks. Interested parties can contact me with best offer at: themadvalkyrie@gmail.com. Thank you!

**ALL SOLD**

Last edited:
I still have two tickets for Days 1&2, face value including Ticketmaster fees was $171, willing to sell for $145 each OBO. If you buy both I'll sell them to you for $275 total.

I also have two tickets available for Days 3&4, selling for face value including fees ($190) or best offer. If you buy both I'll sell them to you for $350 total.

Please contact me asap here or at sarah.meholick@gmail.com

Hi everyone, I've got one day 3 and one day 4 ticket for sale. I'd prefer not to break them up and have them go to one person attending both days. I can mail them or give them to you in person at the festival. $175 for both or we can negotiate a better price if you can provide a spot for me to crash on a sleeping pad.

Email me: Dustingottlieb@gmail.com
or message me on fb: https://www.facebook.com/powerthrasher

Last edited:
I still have 2 tickets for days 3 & 4 (2 day passes) and want to sell them.
Asking price $300($150 per parson).
Payment via Paypal.
I will send pdf tickets by e-mail for the buyer.
Contact me on email : ravensrevenge0115@gmail.com

I have 2 tickets for Friday, Sept 8 and 1 ticket for Saturday, Sept 9 for sale. They are physical tickets so with the short time limit I can only do US shipping with no problems. Selling for $90 each. PayPal only plz. Reply via email dkswild@bellsouth.net.

Thanks!

***UPDATE*** Friday tickets are sold! One Saturday ticket left

Last edited: