Programmed Drums for People Who Hate Programmed Drums

Joey you can always get the PDFs printed and bound at a Kinko's. IIRC it's not too pricey either, just an idea.

If it would be a physical book, I would definately buy it. Plus I vote for additional videotutorials because only text just doesn't justify sound (maybe a DVD?). Ask Waterboy to hook you up with Groove3.com

Also I can already see the promo youtube-video... Do you want to turn your drums from this to this?

You really should just write a book called "The Sturgis Method in which to Recordify Bands by means of Computerized Audio-phonic Technology for the People of Tomorrow"

I would buy the shit out of that book

Btw, your the man.

+1 on what Gareth said.

btw i'm waiting for the clips.

'cuz there are good books about drum programming, and i want to know what will be your diferencial.

+1 on what Gareth said.

btw i'm waiting for the clips.

'cuz there are good books about drum programming, and i want to know what will be your diferencial.
-1 on what gareth said. joeys fooled me some many times on what the fuck is real or not lolol

but that's one person's ears versus a couple of hundred more.

theres no harm in people hearing a demonstration of this. if you bought a book that chris lord-alge or something wrote about achieving the scott burns sound, you'd wanna hear a demonstration presumably, just cos i like to know whether the person can practice what they preach before i purchase some sort of educational book on audio by someone.

but that's one person's ears versus a couple of hundred more.

theres no harm in people hearing a demonstration of this. if you bought a book that chris lord-alge or something wrote about achieving the scott burns sound, you'd wanna hear a demonstration presumably, just cos i like to know whether the person can practice what they preach before i purchase some sort of educational book on audio by someone.

not trying to be mean or pick on you
but doesn't your latest stuff sound really programmed?

it's pretty grid locked

Joey, with all my respect, i luv u, luv your work (but don't love the bands you used to work), u know. But you should let it go. No one needs a book that tell how to write an entire drums with Snap Mode on!

Could be a good thing for some people. But I wouldnt buy it, because I am not unhappy with my drum writing. If my drum sound sucks, it´s my fault but I know how to make them better but I dont have patience to mess with some parameters. But even a really, really programed drums cant compete with a real drummer. May be really well programed and all that shit but a feeling of a real drummer is always different IMO.