Proper Man Films

Mick Moss

antimonger
Apr 12, 2002
www.antimatter.tk
Hey up.

Last night I watched 'The Long Good Friday', and I was struck by how much of a 'proper mans film' it actually was. So much so in fact that Sue had to stop watching it and shes usually quite good with mans films.
Bob Hoskins in the shower with the saxaphone in the background, Bob Hoskins covered in blood shouting 'gev me a fackin shoota'. Wow, I used to think I knew what a 'proper mans film' actually was but now my eyes have been opened.

Anyway, in no particular order could anyone please list some 'proper mans films'

'requiem for a dream' was quite manly too. i watched with me mate and his bird once, and at some point she just fucked off and slammed the door cause she couldnt handle it :lol:

(special kasdédi zinecou du cinq neuf t'as vu hin hin)

i was about to say that haha. girls dont seem to understand anything from mel brooks or featuring leslie nielsen either.

Visitor Q. Father on daughter incest (he pays her for it too, after she makes fun of him for coming too fast), father fucking a corpse then proceeding to get "stuck", mother turning tricks for heroin, lactating mother squirting out of her teets and causing a large puddle of milk and "juices" on the floor, son laying in said puddle, son beating mother with sticks, parents butchering sons bullies, daughter and father sucking upon mother's teets, ect.... all done as a black comedy about family togetherness. I love the Japanese.

A mate of mine always raves about this movie "vulgar" I think it is called. Something about a clown being gang raped, very sick sounding.

Okay I have seen THE sick movie of sick movies though:
Cannibal Holocaust
Holy shit dude it's a 70's movie and every bit looks so damn real. It's no wonder it's been banned in a lot of countries.