Proper Man Films

Oh, and talking about proper man films, I just saw 36th Chamber of Shaolin last night. On a big screen. Remastered and cleaned print. :kickass:

shaolinmasterkiller02.jpg

I remember that when me and my friends hired "Irreversible", all the girls in the Room left one after the other.

But despite of the buzz around the movie, I must admit that I really liked it, very impressive

........ le temps détruit tout

Nicolas said:
I remember that when me and my friends hired "Irreversible", all the girls in the Room left one after the other.

But despite of the buzz around the movie, I must admit that I really liked it, very impressive

........ le temps détruit tout
I think that movie is a dream too. Remember when she's talking about reading that book about time or whatever?

Also, see I Stand Alone.

wonderland (by michael winterbottom), the virgin suicides (kinda flowery but really fuckin' dark), bloody sunday, american beauty, godfather (I), fight club, clockwork orange, dancer in the dark and tons of others i can't recall now... i don't know if they're "man" but they're as good as it gets.

oh com'on susie. it's fuckin' briliant. kubrick was a genius. tho many say he was a big twat. arrogant behaviour and that...

yeah it was funny, not that disturbing. altho it might have been disturbing back in the 70s when it was first released.

it was banned for quite some time in britain. they said they were afraid the youth might be badly influenced. :lol:

Allan said:
A mate of mine always raves about this movie "vulgar" I think it is called. Something about a clown being gang raped, very sick sounding.
That's a pretty disturbing one, very good though. Loosely related to the Kevin Smith clan.

Deliverance. How manly does it get?