Punk is dead

Punk, well I don't know much punk bands because I have to find so many metal bands yet. :D

But I'm really into Bad Religion. they have a great mix of punk and rock. Further I love bands like Dropkick Murphy;s and Flogging Molly. Live always great. If you like them you should check out the Street Dogs, maybe less melodic but still great.

Further I can appreciate Anti-Flag and Nofx sometimes.

Fredy_Brown said:
No, it isn´t you don´t know what you´re talking about. You saw few hoppers like 50 cent and denounce hip-hop at general, that´s narrow-minded.

Hell yea, rap sucks ass. I fuckin have to listen to it every god damn day because my teachers are gay and won't let me listen to my shit! Why the hell DON'T YOU hate rap then?

Count_Filth said:
Hell yea, rap sucks ass. I fuckin have to listen to it every god damn day because my teachers are gay and won't let me listen to my shit! Why the hell DON'T YOU hate rap then?
Becauste rap is goood. For example Rage Aganist Tha Machine - rap vocal, hight quality music.
I like rap, it´s not singing but that doens´t mean that anyone can rap. To be honet I think that more people can sing properly that rap good (well I have very strict scale for rap of hip-hop).
What rap/hip-hop do you listen to at school? I bet that´s classical well known boring RNB that people call it hop-hop...or somethin like 50 cent right?

Punk is dead, good:Smug: . God, I hate punk. Green Day, The Used, all of that stupid shit. I've never heard of this "Old Punk" everyone speaks of, but it probably sucks.:yuk:

cemetary_gates said:
Real punk died when shit bands like Good Charlotte and Sum 41 came into the picutre.
yah. The only punk i lsten to is the ramones, the clash, the misfits. And i fucking hate good charlotte, and i hate the guys who listen to them and tell everyone that their the best.:hotjump:

Fredy_Brown said:
Becauste rap is goood. For example Rage Aganist Tha Machine - rap vocal, hight quality music.
I like rap, it´s not singing but that doens´t mean that anyone can rap. To be honet I think that more people can sing properly that rap good (well I have very strict scale for rap of hip-hop).
What rap/hip-hop do you listen to at school? I bet that´s classical well known boring RNB that people call it hop-hop...or somethin like 50 cent right?

Dude! Rage against the machine? They lick balls, I listened to a album of them once, a part of me even died that day for listening to them. I hate all rap/rock, especially those queers the beastie boys, fuckin ey dude, who the hell let those douche bags produce. If their producer was here in my room right now, I would kick the cockfag right in the flaps!!!
I'm not sure what faggity singers they are but ill I know is that its rap, so its crap.

Count_Filth said:
Dude! Rage against the machine? They lick balls, I listened to a album of them once, a part of me even died that day for listening to them. I hate all rap/rock, especially those queers the beastie boys, fuckin ey dude, who the hell let those douche bags produce. If their producer was here in my room right now, I would kick the cockfag right in the flaps!!!
I'm not sure what faggity singers they are but ill I know is that its rap, so its crap.
whoa! blowin' off steam in the non-metal forum eh? whew i do agree that rap is crap

Fredy_Brown said:
Yes emo sucks a period.
Some emo is ok, but I like Screamo... Bands such as: Senses Fail, Silverstein, and Hawthorne heights are really good screamo, people really need to give some of these bands a chance. I like metal as much as the rest of you, it is still my favorite genre, it's just the simple fact that I started off with that stuff and I still like it.

Davtar said:
Some emo is ok, but I like Screamo... Bands such as: Senses Fail, Silverstein, and Hawthorne heights are really good screamo, people really need to give some of these bands a chance. I like metal as much as the rest of you, it is still my favorite genre, it's just the simple fact that I started off with that stuff and I still like it.

senses fail and silverstein are acceptable, but Hawthorne Heights is pure shit, I don't understand how you can like it. It's just a cliche of all other emo/screamo bands dumped into one band, nothing new or innovative.

Hawthorne Heights is terrible.
Its a trend. Once all the high schoolers realize how stupid it was they'll all have a good laugh and listen to a better and more diverse selection of music.

Warheart666 said:
senses fail and silverstein are acceptable, but Hawthorne Heights is pure shit, I don't understand how you can like it. It's just a cliche of all other emo/screamo bands dumped into one band, nothing new or innovative.
ya he's right.... i cant stand hawthorne heights.. or any emo band there just dumb :yuk:

Punk isn't dead. There will always be punks out there but it is true it is hard to evolve and has sort of died but isn't dead. A lot of bands are mixing punk with other music like AFI(who are great) and Avenged Sevenfold.

Grave Digger said:
Punk is dead, good:Smug: . God, I hate punk. Green Day, The Used, all of that stupid shit. I've never heard of this "Old Punk" everyone speaks of, but it probably sucks.:yuk:
How the hell you can judge punk if you don´t know Old Punk?
What a retard?

Count_Filth said:
Yes, you are narrow-minded retard, thank you.

Davtar said:
Well, I am an open-minded to every music genre, but emo is anachronism from punk which I don´t find intelligent so....

I love how Grave Digger, Count Filth, MTL_HEAD, LiverSlapper, and Zygote have such open-minded, diverse musical taste.

Good rap: Immortal Technique, MF Doom, A Tribe Called Quest, Gym Class Heroes, The Roots, Black Star, Del tha Funkee Homosapien, Afroman, Run-DMC

Good Emo: Thrice (arguable), Rites of Spring, Straylight Run, Brand New, Thursday, Alkaline Trio (arguable), Death Cab For Cutie, Antioch Arrow

Good Punk: Where do you start? Fugazi, Dead Kennedys, Bad Religion, The Offspring, Talking Heads, Rancid, The Clash, Circle Jerks, Black Flag, Anti-Flag, Flogging Molly, Dropkick Murphys, AFI, The Distillers

Warheart666 said:

You know what....all those bands suck. As I said REAL punk is dead.

Fredy_Brown said:
No I absolutelly hate Green Day.
Cradle used to be good.
Dimmu is great, people just think that metal has to stay in undergoud and must not evolve - wchich sucks.
Good charlote sucks but what it has to do with metal?
Rap is not gay, your narrow-midness is.

Rap really doesn't take any talent. All rap is exactly the same with people talking into a microphone with the same goddamn beat every time. The only rapper that I'll admit has talent is Eminem but it doesn't matter cause he's a little fag who thinks he's the shit.

dEaThToFaLsEmEtAl34 said:
Rap really doesn't take any talent. All rap is exactly the same with people talking into a microphone with the same goddamn beat every time. The only rapper that I'll admit has talent is Eminem but it doesn't matter cause he's a little fag who thinks he's the shit.

THANK YOU DEATH TO FALSE METAL!!! he just sumed up EVERYTHING into one little paragraph, the gay rapping and piece of shit beat, and acctually...Eminem WAS actually kinda decent.

dEaThToFaLsEmEtAl34: Shut the fuck up finally. You are close-minded dubm ass and know nothing about rap/hip-hop.
Discussion with you is pointless (like your posts here) maybe some straigh people like you, but they are retarded in same way like you are.