Question and Answer Thread

kittybeast said:
and here's my fave Klaus picture
klausme.jpg

Ooooohh! So you weren't kidding! Cool! That kicks ass. :headbang: I should have known you had a picture with him. :)

dargormudshark said:
Q: what are you listening to

A: Manticora, 8 Deadly Sins

Q: Same, not because I'm lazy, stupid, or brain farting. It's a good question. Hell, some forums have entire threads based just on that question.

guardian26 said:
Q: What does defenestrate mean?

A: From Dictionary.com: defenestrate v: throw through or out of the window; "The rebels stormed the palace and defenestrated the President"

Q: Last DVD you watched? (Balance of Power's "Heathenology" for me)

--Mike

Wishmaster said:
A: From Dictionary.com: defenestrate v: throw through or out of the window; "The rebels stormed the palace and defenestrated the President"

Q: Last DVD you watched? (Balance of Power's "Heathenology" for me)

--Mike

A: last music DVD was either Rock In Rio or Some Kind Of Monster. the last movie i watched was Troy.

Q: can i play with madness?

Wheezer said:
Ooooohh! So you weren't kidding! Cool! That kicks ass. :headbang: I should have known you had a picture with him. :)

Thanks Wheezer! If you'd like to see some of my Scorps collection swing over to the Old School forum. Page 2 thread- the Scorpions are terribly under appreciated. I posted pics of some of my collection :Spin:

kittybeast said:
Thanks Wheezer! If you'd like to see some of my Scorps collection swing over to the Old School forum. Page 2 thread- the Scorpions are terribly under appreciated. I posted pics of some of my collection :Spin:

I saw 'em! That's one helluva collection. :worship:

I hang out over there a bit too.

Wheezer said:
A: My sister-in-law that comes to visit for a month and a half every Summer.

Q: Should I be nice the next time she comes out?

A: Fire up a big fatty and smoke it all. You'd be nice to Bin Laden if you did that.

Q: I'm hungry.. what should I have for breakfast ?

Bryant

A: yes, my 2 year old sister is the cutest, I have gotten her to say "I like...METAL!!!" and plus she is all girly and everything and she says that while my 4 year old brother sings along with King Dimaond and Kreator songs. But, I am sure in about 2 years Koji will be saying the same thing and 2 years after that he will go to pre school and yell "You got your Balls To the Wall man!"

Q: should I leave the Symphony X forum, it is just getting rather abyssmal there lately.

A: 1776 by David McCullough. Awesome book about the 2nd year of the American Revolution. Really shows how luck and the weather played a big part in the Colonial Army avoiding destruction early in the war.

Q: Anyone ever see a ghost?

dargormudshark said:
Q: anyone ever get crabs

A: Yes. We went to Oregon once when I was a youngster. We rented a coupla boats and some traps. We ended up with about 35 crabs. Tasty! :Smug:

Q: Anyone going on a really cool vacation this Summer?

Wheezer said:
A: Yes. We went to Oregon once when I was a youngster. We rented a coupla boats and some traps. We ended up with about 35 crabs. Tasty! :Smug:

Q: Anyone going on a really cool vacation this Summer?

A: Oh yeah, I'm going to take the lovable hero..."Raising Hell Man" (what I call my three month old when he gets fussy) to the Bahamas with me. :D Yeah right. The closest I would get to a trip this year would be dropping the boy off at the parents for the night and doing a hit of acid. Ha ha ha
I will be at Prog Power of course though...

Q: who besides me wants to break shit everytime they advertize some new "reality" show ?

Bryant