Question and Answer Thread

Imagikafan said:
True. However, with all the alcohol consumption that's going to take place that weekend I'll be lucky to get myself home. :loco:

OH YEAH! Can't wait until Ozzfest in San Francisco area and ProgPower 6 in GA....weekend off, hotel room, NO driving... finally I can relax, drink, party and not worry! Time to get :loco:

kittybeast said:
you know this classifies you as a Backstreet Boys fan for having that knowledge!! :tickled:

Bite my butt !! :loco: In fact the only real song I "knew" by that name was by Vanden Plas and I knew she wasn't talking about them so I did a Yahoo search and came up with Sting and Backstreet Boys.

Bryant

lady_space said:
hey hey hey!!! You guys aren't following the format!! ;)

Shaye

OK, I will *attempt* to restore our format. Since I am not sure what the last official question was, I'll just start over with a new question. ;)

Q: What is your favorite "non-metal" band?

Steph

lady_space said:
hey hey hey!!! You guys aren't following the format!! ;)

Shaye

oh no, wouldn't wanna upset dargormudshark!!
Imagikafan said:
A: Either Heart, or Foreigner. It's a toss up. I almost said Triumph, but some of the band's early material could be considered metal.

Q: Same one.

A: well i don't think i have a favorite non-metal band, but i do like some stuff composers write for orchestras with trumpets and what not.

Q: same.....(what's your favorite non-metal band)

TwstDrSteph said:
A: Journey. But, I guess I am a (now out of the) closet Duran Duran fan as well. :Spin:

Q: Same question! :)
My fave non-metal band would be

A: The Cure

Q: What song will you have them play at your funeral? (morbid but I'm curious)

A: "Estonia" by Marillion... "And we won't understand your grief, 'cuz time is illusion/As this watery world spins around,/ this timeless sun will dry your eyes/And calm your mind..." It's amazing how much music can help you through things sometimes.

Q: Everyone else?

lady_space said:
A: "Estonia" by Marillion... "And we won't understand your grief, 'cuz time is illusion/As this watery world spins around,/ this timeless sun will dry your eyes/And calm your mind..." It's amazing how much music can help you through things sometimes.

Q: Everyone else?

A:Well there are many. first id like to state if I eve rhave a wedding my song when the bridge rides down the ile in a harley is going to be Anubis. for my funeral would probably be a maiden song. Journeyman, Out Of The Silent Planet would be the two. but then, as everyones leaving, jsut to kick some ass i have Wickerman- rock in rio playing....the song that got me hooked for maiden, metal, and pretty much led to everything i currently have interests in. but this is not for some time.....i hope.

Q: same question

A: Hello i must be going - Phil Collins. Great song by a great artist!

Q: Who in, Tad Morose, would you like to meet (date?, dinner?)?

House of Tintern said:
A: Hello i must be going - Phil Collins. Great song by a great artist!

Q: Who in, Tad Morose, would you like to meet (date?, dinner?)?

A: It would be Urban..... to have my *birthdaydinner* that he should give me *LOL* :loco:

Q: What are you going to do this weekend ?.... :tickled: