Question and Answer Thread

WIntersReflection said:
Q: do you think its right to classify people like saying "thats not what a metalhead should listen to"

A: Oh no, that strangles their progression which might have otherwise been a lot more interesting and useful to the genre at large

And it's mean

lol

Q: What do you do to be silly?

A: Come here and talk about rusty spoons

Q: What word do you hate the most (I don't mean offensive, I mean the actual phenetics of the word annoy you)

dargormudshark said:
Q: What word do you hate the most (I don't mean offensive, I mean the actual phenetics of the word annoy you)

A: Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious

Um diddle diddle diddle um diddle ay
Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious!
Even though the sound of it Is something quite atrocious
If you say it loud enough
You'll always sound precocious

Q: What word do you absolutely love to say over and over again?

Wheezer said:
A: Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious

Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious!
Even though the sound of it Is something quite atrocious
If you say it loud enough
You'll always sound precocious

Q: What word do you absolutely love to say over and over again?

A: the lines the irish guy has in braveheart

Q:do you think your voice is annoying

dargormudshark said:
Q: Has anybody seen the 40 year old virgin yet (god damn, if this was the DT board we could make so many jokes!!!)
A: I don't know about anybody but I'm sure somebody has. Not that I know of anyone and I'm not exactly planning on seeing it but who knows...

Q: Have you ever bought me a beer?

No-Mercy said:
A: no....but i know ive signed a contract with the devil.

Q: have you gone or going to gigantour this summer? (this saturday is my turn!)

A: I am officially done with 100% corporate fests, even though that was my only one, but I am done, it made me fucking sick to my stomach. The only redeeming fact was 6 nevermore songs and getting to meet Jeff Loomis and the fact that Watchtower was hanging out there.

Q: Who is your band of the week?

dargormudshark said:
A: I am officially done with 100% corporate fests, even though that was my only one, but I am done, it made me fucking sick to my stomach. The only redeeming fact was 6 nevermore songs and getting to meet Jeff Loomis and the fact that Watchtower was hanging out there.

Q: Who is your band of the week?

A: Dio. more-so his solo stuff, but his days with all his bands as well.

Q: does it make anybody else really mad when they have to stop a song before its done.