Question & Answer Thread -

Status
Not open for further replies.
A: Not too much.

Q: Have you met anyone on this forum in real life, except the band members?

a: in this specific moment, the idea of shooting myself. in general, making plans and imagining future scenarios that never turn out quite right.

q: do you believe that all men are created equal? if so, how do you reconcile that with the existence of stupid people that you hate? if not, why are they created unequal?

A: A 3 part question? :) Yes, men AND women are created equal. I don't reconcile with them. No, they choose to be stupid and hateful.

Q: Do you find comfort in your family or friends more?

A: No I haven't.

Q: What was the last movie you watched?

A: Original sin. Unrated, uncut and steamy hot.

Q: Who's your favourite actor/actress?

A: Kate Winslet because she's hot. I really don't care about their acting skills.

Q: What types of music can't you tolerate?

Arch said:
Q: What types of music can't you tolerate?

A: Aggressive electro beat, soul, hip-hop, rhythm-and-blues, rap... Ukranian language in songs (that's SO yuki - have a mate just came back from there with the whole lot of CDs :yuk: :yuk: :yuk: ), Russian shanson (whichever the spelling - has nothing to do with French one, I'd guess), tr00 metal and those VA MTV compilations (just got [DLd] one - what a mistake!)

Q: What's the light at the end of the tunnel?

A: A train coming very fast in the opposite direction

Q: Do you often walk into a room and stand like an idiot having completely forgotten what it was you came for?

A: No, but i often suddenly stop talking to someone having completely forgotten what i was about to say.

Q: You? What do you forget?

A: I forgot what I was going to ask.

Q: You?

A: No. They act on their shopping impulses. :p

Q: What was the last thing you bought?

Malaclypse said:
book that took you the most time to read through?

A: Any regular paper book.

Q: Books collect dust, occupy space and weigh so much... I'd much rather have an electronic library (What??? You can read things on your handheld... or even the phone!) Would you?

A: definitely not. there's nothing better than real books you can curl up with in bed, or in front of a fireplace (not that i have or need one, but you know)... reading stuff on the screen is tiring for my eyes.

Q. do you have a fireplace?

Status
Not open for further replies.