Questions

Yes, I really don't think they drink before a gig, sometimes with a hangover but not drunk

In fact, atleast if you're to believe what Kinetic Kontrol's vocalist on Oct '08 gig at Tavastia, Peter had... some drinks before the gig.

And I think he was bit confused on stage too from time to time. Though that being 1½ years ago, I'm not all that sure anymore. :D

Peter is confused by nature, it doesn't take any alcohol to be like that

I never drink anything before a show, never. I am there to give people what they payed for, and also need to be in control do do a good show. To me, that's just being professional. I know that i cannot perforn well if i am not sober. What i do afterwards is a different story though.

Peter is confused by nature, it doesn't take any alcohol to be like that

I never drink anything before a show, never. I am there to give people what they payed for, and also need to be in control do do a good show. To me, that's just being professional. I know that i cannot perforn well if i am not sober. What i do afterwards is a different story though.

Heh, nothing wrong with that. :D

That's good. Seen some acts where people aren't that sober on stage. Not only does it make the performance usually worse, it might put crowd (and themselves) in danger.

This one time, at the bandcamp... Erm, I mean, at Nosturi (another club in Helsinki), band called Vanity Beach was warming up for Gothminister. I don't know if the vocalist was drunk or just really messed up, but it wasn't too far that he would've fallen from stage, hit the crowd with micstand, etc... Wasn't too keen of that. Luckily nothing happened.

Liar, liar... Mr Smirnoff Ice.
I usually have a beer or three before a show just to calm down or to get in a good mood. Because I want to deliver my best of course. But if you're hangover, the fine line between being in a good mood and drunk again is very easy to cross. I fucked up a show once (in Poland with TIAMAT, 2005) because of too much... partying. It was my first and last time.

:zombie:

Why haven't you held a concert in Norway since 2005?

Dear Iph!
For a show to be complete you need not only a band but an audience. We don't have that in Norway. Last time we played at John Dee in Oslo i think less than 100 people showed up. It's a pity, but Norway isn't "PAINLAND", yet. :bah:

A question regarding your Tuska show: Do you guys know what time you are going to hit the stage, and/or are you going to perform on the main stage (radio rock stage)?

I wanted to ask about the patches again...^^
Michael Bohlin wrote some months ago that there aren't any yet but that my/the question would be passed to those who can change the status.
It really interests me because I really really want at least one - but if there aren't any and won't be any in the future it will be some kind of sad...

here are the quotes concerning the question above:

I've got a question concerning the merchandise...
I have been looking a lot around if I could maybe see a patch of "PAIN" ... but I didn't (once a friend told me that he has seen one on the Wacken Open Air festival of last year where we went to)
Do any patches exist? If not: will they come someday? I would really really love to have a patch of my favourite band... :worship:
(Besides W:O:A have I seen you on the European tour also ^^)
and I can't wait until the next CD will be released!

greetings
~C:~

As far as i know, we haven't done any official yet. I have passed your question on to those who can make a difference anyway :)

greetings
~C.~

Well..
2011 is going to be "the" PAIN year. We have at least (except for the release of the new album) one headline tour, one support tour, the United States of America, and all the summer festivals on our wish-to-do-list. So there's no doubt we need to produce shitloads of new merchandise, and patches are definitely on my wish-list as well along with a wider range of stuff. Like stickers, posters, pins, hats, baseball caps, and re-usable beer bottle caps. So you can drink your beer in the future :headbang:

Well..
2011 is going to be "the" PAIN year. We have at least (except for the release of the new album) one headline tour, one support tour, the United States of America, and all the summer festivals on our wish-to-do-list. So there's no doubt we need to produce shitloads of new merchandise, and patches are definitely on my wish-list as well along with a wider range of stuff. Like stickers, posters, pins, hats, baseball caps, and re-usable beer bottle caps. So you can drink your beer in the future :headbang:

thanks a lot for your info! :)

I'm looking forward to 2011 then... ;)

greetings
~C.~