Quotes from the weekend:

Jon Oliva on Stage: "Ozzy would have a fit if he knew I was on stage doing War Pigs with a bunch of $$#%-ing balloons."

General Zod: "Metallica used to be great"
MetalRose: "Well, I've always thought they sucked"
General Zod: "Well, you've always been wrong!"

Random Fan to another random fan: "Duuudddde. . . that singer from Tad Morose is here"

DarkTide to a CD Vender, handing him a list of 15 CDs he was looking to buy: "Here's my list. Can you help me out with them?
CD Vender: "I don't have time to do your shopping for you"
DarkTide: "Then I don't have time to buy any CDs from you!"

Ralf - There's a fucking hair in this towel? I don't have hair any more!

Bryant - Man, Pagan's Mind just shoved their foot about (points to elbow) thiiiiiiis far up my ass!

Random in the Vinyl Room - Yeah the food's awesome, it's down from 45 minutes last year to 6 minutes!

Luca from Raintime - If you came to Italy and spoke Italian, they wouldn't understand a FUCKING thing!

Everyone - GLENN'S FUCKED UP! GLENN'S FUCKED UP! GLENN'S FUCKED UP! GLENN'S FUCKED UP! GLENN'S FUCKED UP!

Shane: So it's breakfast in bed for Kelley again today?
Bobby: Yeah
Shane: ...Damnit I need to find me Bitch!
Bobby: ...You talking about Kelley?
Shane: Nah man I'm talkin about you!
That just made me burst out laughing! I probably would have fallen down right on the spot if I heard that in person! :lol:

DarkTide to a CD Vender, handing him a list of 15 CDs he was looking to buy: "Here's my list. Can you help me out with them?
Yeah no sh*t, right?! Perfect response on both sides! haha!

Everyone - GLENN'S FUCKED UP! GLENN'S FUCKED UP! GLENN'S FUCKED UP! GLENN'S FUCKED UP! GLENN'S FUCKED UP!
One for the books! I'm surprised there were wasn't a Survivor "Glenn Glenn Glenn - Glenn Glenn Glenn! - Glenn Glenn Glennnnnnnn!" chant. Perhaps it's been too long since the commercial. "Glenn's Fucked Up" is superior! Whoever thought of that is a genius! :lol:

During the, uhhh, "Mobile Cheetah's" segment of the All-Star Jam, watching the, err, entertainment and right behind the barricade....

Me, watching the stripper/dancer/whatever: "Wow, welcome to Dragon*Con!"
Glenn: "I don't know WHAT the fuck is going on!" :lol:

Yeah, haha, was right there with you man. Glenn's reaction to that was without a doubt one of the funniest moments of the festival, his face was PRICELESS.

LMAO!
And def. Ralf's comment on the hair on the mic.

Ahhh Fuck It! Are you ready for another one?-Zak Stephens

Fuck It. I can't believe i can sing anymore, i've partied so much this week.-Zak again.

We are from New York and we don't even like Virgin Steele.-Dave and his son

Although not said during the weekend but was posted here by bOOB, I just HAD to repost 'cause I laughed my ass off reading the last line:

Pagan's Mind - Anyone who knows my taste in music knows that I've never really been into this band. Not only did they put on a stellar live show on Friday, but they learned and performed an additional 22 songs for the All-Star Jam, helped keep the audience in a frenzy, and didn't get worn out doing it. Now THAT'S stamina. If I were a woman, I would soooo have sex with Pagan's Mind.

Biff: "Did you see Milton's reaction when Riverside was announced?! *waves hand in the air* haha!"
Rick: "No but you about snapped yourself in half jumping up in excitement!" *coupled with jumping for glee reenactment*
HAHA!

Redemption, Ernie, his friend, and I were sitting around a table at the Courtyard Marriott telling jokes on Saturday night... Sudden Bernie from Redemption asks me if I think dreams can be interpreted. I give him my answer and he proceeds to tell me, "I had a dream that I was giving a chicken a blow job and when I woke up I had a tickle in my throat so I went to cough and .." *lifts his hand to his mouth to pretend to cough and a bunch of white napkin pieces torn to look like feathers came flying out of his fist all over the table* He had us all roaring!! :lol: :lol:

At Wendy's on Peachtree...

mel progson: (aussie accent) i'll have a number 8, medium please.

lady serving: ooooh i love how you talk, ru from switzerland?

Although not said during the weekend but was posted here by bOOB, I just HAD to repost 'cause I laughed my ass off reading the last line:

I'm adding one from after the fest too because it relates-

I just got off the phone with Colleen and told her I still had a "blackmail" picture of Todd. In the background I hear him ask what he can do so I won't ever post them online. After a few minutes of discussion and banter:

Todd: Can I tune in Tokoyo?
Me: My receptions not that great anymore, I can only reach Canada now.

-Metal

So, now that we are here talking and I see you are thinking. Let's get out the graphs and flow charts and discuss this.- Zak Stevens

The follow up to this was the best quote of the year though. Paraphrased until I can review the footage. ;)

"When you're talking about linear math...you know you're getting laid." - Zak Stevens.

At the airport we saw Mattias Kitchen Band waiting for his luggage (they had moved them to carousel 7 but no one told him). So being the helpful attendee I am, I told him the guys from Communic had just left with a bunch of dildo shaped luggage.
Mattias: Fucking Norwegians.
Yes, I pointed him to Carousel 7 eventually lol

Jeff

At the airport we saw Mattias Kitchen Band waiting for his luggage (they had moved them to carousel 7 but no one told him). So being the helpful attendee I am, I told him the guys from Communic had just left with a bunch of dildo shaped luggage.

Jeff

now That is funny...i dont care who you are:lol:

The follow up to this was the best quote of the year though. Paraphrased until I can review the footage. ;)

"When you're talking about linear math...you know you're getting laid." - Zak Stevens.

OMG yes, I totally forgot about that because we were discussing how big of dorks we are and I mentioned on a first date my date and I discussed the Pythagorean theorem. LOL

Thanks for reminding me of that!

-Metal

Jeff

:lol: :lol: :lol:

I still have to develop my film, but I hope the "Mattias Kitchen Band" pictures turn out! What a hoot!