R2r and CC > STYE

IntoPhagist

FloriiiiiiiooooooOOO!
Sep 26, 2005
New York City and Around
I wanna know why so many people hate Come Clarity and R2R i mean there both TEN times better then Soundtrack, can't you at least give them a break for adding alot of there roots to there last album? STYE had none of them and CC was like sorta comeback album and you people still hate it? WTF! ever song has moments of Classic In Flames sound and i've grown to love CC as much as Clayman/Colony am the only one?

The only album i can bash In Flames for is STYE, i love the rest.

Come Clarity is a fuck up, aswell as Soundtrack and Reroute. First of all, there are no old elements in Come Clarity. They can't even think of new songs, Vanishing Light = Egonomic (Reroute)! They're SOLD OUT [full stop]

Its Opinion i mean i like almost every in flames albums, there my favorite band and will always be. I dont listen thinking that this isnt as good as colony and shit i listen and accept what there doing now.

Reroute To Remain has no old school stuff but it's cool anyway...CC?nowhere near R2R and STYE...R2R is best of the three...CC's production,sound,melodies,lyrics(everthing) suck...Pure crap...

I wanna know why so many people hate Come Clarity and R2R i mean there both TEN times better then Soundtrack, can't you at least give them a break for adding alot of there roots to there last album? STYE had none of them and CC was like sorta comeback album and you people still hate it? WTF! ever song has moments of Classic In Flames sound and i've grown to love CC as much as Clayman/Colony am the only one?

The only album i can bash In Flames for is STYE, i love the rest.

When they make an album that sounds like Clayman (or anything before Clayman), then I will listen to them again. :)

Okay i disagree with almost all of you

To me Reroute is much better then Clayman, Come Clarity is great, soundtrack leaves a bad taste in my mouth after hearing it but its still not terrible, You just dont want to hear in flames do anything else except there sig older style, overal the albums arent bad just not your taste, I can honestly say i like Come Clarity and R2r right up there with Colony, Whoracle and Jester Race.

, I can honestly say i like Come Clarity and R2r right up there with Colony, Whoracle and Jester Race.

And the rest of us can honestly say its comments like that, that make us weep. I think RR, CC, and STYE are okay. BUt they are nowhere near Colony, Whoracle, and Jester Race and to compare the eras just perplexes the majority of us.

no Cc and R2r are still good albums to me, maybe not nowhere near the quality of there first couple but i still like them and rate them higher then some of the other in flames albums.

Oh thats right? cuz you dont like the new albums, you know everything about metal? Just cuz i like new in flames, all of a sudden my opinion doesnt matter? your very closed minded, you only like true metal right? oh and i dont know anything cuz i like Come Clarity, yea your cool.

I've been listening to metal for abou ten years, got collections of over 600 metal albums but since i dont hate the new in flames albums, im not as smart as you? Oh and i bet you think i listen to Linkin park, korn an dlimp bizkit also? oh yeah i shop at hot topic and wear my New slayer shirts and a chain wallet? hmmmmmm

HAHAHahahah.
i can't believe there's even an argument over these albums!

calm down, kids.

COLONY > ALL 3