Racist Metal...

Originally posted by humus666
They keep on supporting israel while jews have nothing to do on those grounds, they belong to the palestinians.

I do agree America has a lot of problems with the decisions they make and how they dictate themselves, but this doesn't make you any less of a jackass.

You have the typical moronic *BRAINWASHED* notion that those lands don't belong to jews, but they do to palestinians?

That land was british land, it was awarded to the jews. Some of it was portioned to arabs, but arabs got greedy, started war, and jews won even more land.

Before it belonged to britain, it was part of the ottoman empire.. therefore being TURK land, not fucking "palestinians."

If jews have no business being there, why are there many ancient jewish artifacts and temples there? Is that coincidence? Damn you're a moron, shut your mouth and use the time you spend on here in some efforts to un-retard yourself.

I'm pretty tolerant of extreme opinion in metal lyrics until the ideas congeale into an actual manifesto. Then it usually doesn't even matter what agenda they're trying to advance. More often than not, I move on.

I'm into metal for the music, not to marvel at the number of times some deep thinker can repeat fuck ___ (God/blacks/jews/women/that donkey over there) ideas in the course of an album. Sure, there are exceptions, but there exceptions to everything. Luckily, metal is such a diverse genre that you can generally follow your muse without losing your principles. There's always some other fool over in the corner begging to fall in line, anyway.

i think that in 90 % of music the lyrics influence the quality of music!

of course if we think about venom this statement isn't true but if we talk about burzum or storm lyrics are very important.

if you write racist social lyrics and give to them too much space in songs you lose the music!

however at the end the most important thing in the connection music - lyrics is money!

if you sell more copies with intolerant lyrics you made it !

if not you talk about other things!

:lol:

Well, if anyone takes lyrics as some sort of gospel, then they are idiots.

That's like saying "i will live my life like Al Bundy because he's my favorite TV character."

Entertainment, dear kiddies. Entertainment.

Originally posted by Dreamlord
Well, if anyone takes lyrics as some sort of gospel, then they are idiots.

That's like saying "i will live my life like Al Bundy because he's my favorite TV character."

Entertainment, dear kiddies. Entertainment.

do you think that varg lyrics or puissance lyrics are for entertainment?

:eek:

why write racist lyrics for fun?

this is even worse!

:mad:

Originally posted by dimensionidol
do you think that varg lyrics or puissance lyrics are for entertainment?

Do they entertain you?;)

why write racist lyrics for fun?
So people (like us) will debate it and then someone will get curious, go out, and buy the album. O the flipside, why write about satanism for fun?