Racist Metal...

@JayKeeley, no it was someone else.

@Stormbringer, it's driving us Americans mad as well (and so is Roswell)

:lol: @ all since my last post!

does it help you when i tell who the biggest loser in european history is instead of the loch ness thingy?

Oh, it's gone all quiet again in this thread....let's start bashing on the Welsh. Hooray!

There's nothing quite like racist Welsh heavy metal where they discriminate against sheep.

Originally posted by JayKeeley
Oh, it's gone all quiet again in this thread....let's start bashing on the Welsh. Hooray!

There's nothing quite like racist Welsh heavy metal where they discriminate against sheep.

Of course Welsh people have that bigoted old attitude towards sheep...in Welsh society, a sheep is expected to be a lawnmower in the field, a whore in the bedroom, and a joint of mutton in the kitchen...OK, so even in the supposedly liberated world, there's often a "glass ceiling" preventing sheep's advancement. They can't easily run a business, and we are yet to see lamb-burgers in ANY fast-food restaurant...but at least, unlike the Welsh, we are bred with a respect for a sheep's basic rights...the right to say "No!"

I am not Anne Robinson.

Originally posted by lord667

Of course Welsh people have that bigoted old attitude towards sheep...in Welsh society, a sheep is expected to be a lawnmower in the field, a whore in the bedroom, and a joint of mutton in the kitchen...OK, so even in the supposedly liberated world, there's often a "glass ceiling" preventing sheep's advancement. They can't easily run a business, and we are yet to see lamb-burgers in ANY fast-food restaurant...but at least, unlike the Welsh, we are bred with a respect for a sheep's basic rights...the right to say "No!"

I am not Anne Robinson.

:lol:

You are the missing link!

Originally posted by Stormbringer

sorry for being colloquial. and thank you for such comfortable discussion culture. will you bomb my country next for daring to oppose you in different political opinions?

see, i can be as polemic as you are, just for the record.

just a few things to add:

if 50% of the population does not vote, it is their own fault. by not voting they agree to accept ANY government that will evolve and by not voting, they lose every right to complain about the government. they were given the chance to vote another government but refused to.

i read about the US presidential election system, where different states count more or less towards the presidential election, and not the net amount of the total votes in the US per candidate.

so we can agree that the US presidental election is quite unlogic and screwed up. i further know that this system was only imposed to 'protect the white men in the north' (i would like to know how many americans know that, and i'm even from another country).

thus so much for understanding in democracy.

Actually Stormy, it was developed to protect white rich men. Whether North or South did not matter. Because at the time, it didn't matter, it was just the east coast. Presidential elections are a joke since basically the Supreme Court actually put GW into office, even though the majority voted against him. It has since been shown that election fraud was very probable in Florida. But we ignore that, because the Republicans control the media.

JFK, RFK, the last election, and many other things punctuate, for me, what really is important to realise about America. The rich control this country. They killed JFK, because of oil issues, they killed RFK because the hippies were going to put him in office, they put Bush in office through appointment by the supreme court. They killed Martin Luther King Jr. because he was stirring up "problems" with the current system.

That's just how it works. Unless you are wealthy, you don't have control. We could, because of the inherent weakness of our system, but the ignorant masses are kept in line via TV and their crappy jobs.

Man- I wished i didnt miss this thread- i just now read it. i agree in many ways with markgugs666- As an American- I know how fucked up our foreign policy is- how fucked up capitalism is- how fucked up suburbia is out here.

Yet we are not all evil- and unlike Europe we have not gone into the third world and made fucking colonies- lets face it, most of the third world problems lie with the fucked up colonialism of Europe- and yes the belgians royally fucked up zaire- or congo. Sure we may through capitalism just use these coutries- but at least we dont have the arrogance to actually occupy a country. Fuck the french still test nukes in tahiti- pathetic.

Americas recent economic downturn- will most assuredly correct some of our rampant capitalism, although greed etc is a product of our system that will always be present. But hey lets face it, greed was present in European colonialism from the 15th century until what the early 1970's.

Ive been to Belgium, and most of Europe- and i really wish to live there, as europe is in most ways a far more interesting, cultured, and pleasureful place than america. Yet the europeans are very closed with their society- and unless i was to find a good job in europe with a american company- i would not find a decent job at all.

Finally i dont expect Europe to ever retake the lead in the world-as every country has drastically reduced their defense spending in the last 10 years- while the US has increased defense spending. It seems we are very very much ahead of anyone else in terms of military. Although I agree with what these European countries did- they must recognize their lack of importance tp the Us because of our military dominance

Originally posted by NovembersDirge
They killed Martin Luther King Jr. because he was stirring up "problems" with the current system.

i have read (i think it was on these 100 facts pages) that martin luthers file was closed and cant be opened until 20xx (for 50 years, cant remember when he died). his widow got that through by court cos his file is full of prostitution, drugs and some other shit.

can anyone provide me with more info on that respectively prove it right/wrong?

Originally posted by Stormbringer

i have read (i think it was on these 100 facts pages) that martin luthers file was closed and cant be opened until 20xx (for 50 years, cant remember when he died). his widow got that through by court cos his file is full of prostitution, drugs and some other shit....

I might be wrong, but I think you might be talking about JFK perhaps? From what I understand, the FBI decided that they'd expose the files to the public at a given date...