Racist Metal...

Originally posted by markgugs
Well not really, but congratulations for figuring out the basic tenet of democracy.

sorry for being colloquial. and thank you for such comfortable discussion culture. will you bomb my country next for daring to oppose you in different political opinions?

see, i can be as polemic as you are, just for the record.

just a few things to add:

if 50% of the population does not vote, it is their own fault. by not voting they agree to accept ANY government that will evolve and by not voting, they lose every right to complain about the government. they were given the chance to vote another government but refused to.

i read about the US presidential election system, where different states count more or less towards the presidential election, and not the net amount of the total votes in the US per candidate.

so we can agree that the US presidental election is quite unlogic and screwed up. i further know that this system was only imposed to 'protect the white men in the north' (i would like to know how many americans know that, and i'm even from another country).

thus so much for understanding in democracy.

Yes, yes, the classic "I have nothing further to say" defense. It's a good one. It's hard to debate w/ yourself :rolleyes:

But, should you change your mind, please explain to me how I'm ignorant and hypocritical. Thanks.

i was actually serious about that nothing further to add thing. it is late and the mid of the week and i was in my way to bed. but i accept your apologies, as an american you are not bound to notice that there is an world outside your borders which has a thing called time zone.

god i can be real nasty sometimes.

your previous post (about closing the borders) was self explaining. you seem to be so ignorant you dont even want to notice what you say yourself.

i will go to bed know, speak to you tomorrow (maybe by then you found out what i meant - best ask some europeans ;))

I'm sorry, I must be an ignorant American, but I hardly see your point here.

You're STILL generalizing and pointing fingers at the ENTIRE country of America, and you're also switching your argument at every post to "argue on the fly." Either admit you're being ignorant by stereotyping ALL Americans, or shut the fuck up. What you're basically arguing is as bad as if myself or anyone else said all Germans were bad because of Hitler. Do I really need to go through this again?

Shit, I won't do it. Go back and read the relevant parts of this thread. If you still think I'm being hypocritical and ignorant, private message me.

maybe you should read my first post again.

i think i made clear that i am not talking about all americans but a whole big part. i have lots of american friends (from all parts of that country) who agree with all i said, and like i said, are real great people.

every time i wrote something stereotypical about americans i immediately explained afterwards that this was a joke, or pure intention to provoke you a little. better check your facts.

actually i dont want to discuss this topic further with you, as from my very first post you started to insult me, and further more, you never talked about the facts which i posted, but always went from one personal attack to another.

i wont comment your discussion culture as every halfway intelligent reader of these last few messages can see this himself.

oh and btw i know understand that little word game in your sig. first, why should someone identify you by that sig as american? everyone else could have such a sig. second, on a personal note, it is not funny or intelligent or anything, it's one of these messages where the reader thinks - so what?

Originally posted by Stormbringer
maybe you should read my first post again.

i think i made clear that i am not talking about all americans but a whole big part. i have lots of american friends (from all parts of that country) who agree with all i said, and like i said, are real great people.

every time i wrote something stereotypical about americans i immediately explained afterwards that this was a joke, or pure intention to provoke you a little. better check your facts.

actually i dont want to discuss this topic further with you, as from my very first post you started to insult me, and further more, you never talked about the facts which i posted, but always went from one personal attack to another.

i wont comment your discussion culture as every halfway intelligent reader of these last few messages can see this himself.

oh and btw i know understand that little word game in your sig. first, why should someone identify you by that sig as american? everyone else could have such a sig. second, on a personal note, it is not funny or intelligent or anything, it's one of these messages where the reader thinks - so what?

I now truly believe you to be the most sensitive baby in all of Europe. And that's saying something. Show me where I insulted you directly, or ignored these so-called facts you've written? And even in this, your 5th or 6th post on this topic that you don't care about, you STILL ignore everything I ask you specifically or say, and continue believing what you want to believe. I don't have to point specifics out; as long as the thread remains, it's in plain sight for all to see. And where exactly did you say you were joking, or you were just trying to provoke me?

You're SO typical of a "no-backbone, I'm a big-boy when I sit behing my computer screen, I swear I was only kidding" flake, and that literally disgusts me. Now THAT was an insult, for the record, and no, I'm not joking. You're the TYPICAL 21-year-old European who is so quick to point the finger. You have all these preconceived notions about things outside YOUR specific little world, and you think you can systematically cluster and group all peoples according to these notions. Uh uh, bzzzzt, wrong.

The only thing we agree upon is that this "discussion" is over.

Uh oh.

I never say that out loud because they all start crying at once.

Who started crying when I said I was anti-american? Right...
Also note I have never insulted you, nor has Stormbringer. Now read your posts and count your insults against us. I'm 15 and you're 30. You should know better.

Originally posted by Dreamlord
Yep, now I'm positive we shouldn't have saved those pussy Europeans in WWII

Uh oh.

I never say that out loud because they all start crying at once.

You two have just done exactly what you, Mark, were so against Stormbringer doing:

You're STILL generalizing and pointing fingers at the ENTIRE country of America...

....Either admit you're being ignorant by stereotyping ALL Americans, or shut the fuck up

:rolleyes:

Yes, I said what you quoted me saying.

I thought the quotes explained it clearly, fool.

I am not anti-american or racist, I am not on any side here, I am just saying you are being hypocritical.

"This Canadian thinks it is time to speak up for the Americans as the most generous and possibly the least appreciated people on all the earth. Germany, Japan and, to a lesser extent, Britain and Italy were lifted out of the debris of war by the Americans who poured in billions of dollars and forgave other billions in debts. None of these countries is today paying even the interest on its remaining debts to the United States.

When France was in danger of collapsing in 1956, it was the Americans who propped it up and their reward was to be insulted and swindled on the streets of Paris. I was there. I saw it.

When earthquakes hit distant cities, it is the United States that hurries in to help. This spring, 59 American communities were flattened by tornadoes. Nobody helped.

The Marshall Plan and the Truman Policy pumped billions of dollars into discouraged countries. Now newspapers in those countries are writing about the decadent, warmongering Americans.

I'd like to see just one of those countries that is gloating over the erosion of the United States dollar build its own airplane. Does any other country in the world have a plane to equal the Boeing Jumbo Jet, the Lockheed Tri-Star or the Douglas DC10? If so, why don't they fly them? Why do all the International lines except Russia fly American Planes?

Why does no other land on earth even consider putting a man or woman on the moon? You talk about Japanese technocracy and you get radios. You talk about German technocracy and you get automobiles. You talk about American technocracy and you find men on the moon -- not once, but several times - and safely home again.

You talk about scandals and the Americans put theirs right in the store window for everybody to look at.

Even their draft-dodgers are not pursued and hounded. They are here on our streets and most of them, unless they are breaking Canadian laws, are getting American dollars from ma and pa at home to spend here.

When the railways of France, Germany and India were breaking down through age, it was the Americans who rebuilt them. When the Pennsylvania Railroad and the New York Central went broke, nobody loaned them an old caboose. Both are still broke.

I can name you 5000 times when the Americans raced to the help of other people in trouble. Can you name me even one time when someone else raced to the Americans in trouble? I don't think there was outside help even during the San Francisco earthquake.

Our neighbors have faced it alone and I'm one Canadian who is damned tired of hearing them get kicked around. They will come out of this thing with their flag high. And when they do, they are entitled to thumb their nose at the lands that are gloating over their present troubles. I hope Canada is not one of those." "Stand proud, America!"

BTW, I'm giving the upraised middle finger to all other anti-American countries and individuals.

@Interesti- whatever

If you want to play boss over the world you have to make some sacrifices.
I will not retype or copy my past statements about the origin of my anti-american thoughts, just read my earlier posts. 5 muslim terrorists can start chaos in your country. Think about how many million muslims have anti-american feelings. 11 september was just the beginning. We in Europe don't have to fear terrorists, we don't try to rule the world. Organised religion will in the end cause the end of the world.

Dreamlord, I'm only keeping silent now for 2 reasons:

1) I've already said all I have to say on this topic. Humus666 & stormbringer have displayed their complete and total lack of understanding of anything to do with the United States and are merely pushing their own personal biases into the global sphere.

2) The are children. 'Nuff said.

@interesti: I'm not going to flame you or anything like that. But in reading your couple posts, it doesn't appear to me that you read the entire thread (not that I necessarily blame you). Otherwise, you'd understand that my post to Dreamlord - which you feel makes us hypocrites - was a joke simply because it's ALWAYS been a sore spot to have Americans say we saved Europe in WWII, and Europeans to say we didn't. I could care less. That was 60 years ago.

I think we should close this thread. If you have nothing to say except: 'that statement is full of ignorance' or 'they are children', a discussion isn't needed.
You two americans have just affirmed my thoughts about america and americans.

I now truly believe you to be the most sensitive baby in all of Europe. And that's saying something. Show me where I insulted you directly, or ignored these so-called facts you've written? And even in this, your 5th or 6th post on this topic that you don't care about, you STILL ignore everything I ask you specifically or say, and continue believing what you want to believe. I don't have to point specifics out; as long as the thread remains, it's in plain sight for all to see. And where exactly did you say you were joking, or you were just trying to provoke me?

i cant be arsed to quote all that that stuff here, please just use your brain. e.g. when i said 'i can be polemic too' it was well pretty obvious that i was joking before. better go and look polemic up in the dictionary.

are you really so ignorant that you dont even see when you insult someone??? were i come from there is something called discussion culture. just plain facts and opinions, without without insulting other with things like 'oh you understand the basic idea of democracy' or 'i'll wait for you to speed up'. obviously you are a ghetto kid who lives in a world full of 'fuck you' and 'die bitch' etc. i pity you.

You're SO typical of a "no-backbone, I'm a big-boy when I sit behing my computer screen, I swear I was only kidding" flake, and that literally disgusts me. Now THAT was an insult, for the record, and no, I'm not joking. You're the TYPICAL 21-year-old European who is so quick to point the finger. You have all these preconceived notions about things outside YOUR specific little world, and you think you can systematically cluster and group all peoples according to these notions. Uh uh, bzzzzt, wrong.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

sorry that made me really laugh. i've been insulted a lot in my life in many things might have been right, though this was the absolutely most stupid thing someone has ever said about me :lol: no backbone? i wish you were here then i'll show you some backbone, but brave as most americans are you probably carry a nuclear missile with you to nuke me for attacking you with my bare hands :lol:

1) I've already said all I have to say on this topic. Humus666 & stormbringer have displayed their complete and total lack of understanding of anything to do with the United States and are merely pushing their own personal biases into the global sphere.

funningly, i wrote a 93 pages diploma about the 2nd gulf war (the one between the US & allies against iraq). this diploma was awarded.

so i think i can say, most probably i know more than the majority of earths population (and especially you two) anout global politics and the US foreign policy.

just out of interest - how many foreign countries did you two visit, and how many foreign languages do you speak?

oh and dreamlord is right about that the US saved englands and frances ass in WW1 & 2. i personally wouldnt have minded if you didnt - my country would have been on the victors side then ;)

OK here's my two cents...unsolicited :D

Stormbringer - you concurred with Humus666 after he suggested that 99.99% of Americans should be exterminated. I asked Humus666 to clarify, and he dismissed or ignored my post.

Although the free world can criticize the US governmental policies, blanket statements that stereotype all Americans to be rednecks and anti-arab is just stupid. Humus666 therefore has no right to suggest that this thread be dropped since he fucking started it by saying he admits to being racist and that he hates all Americans blah fucking blah.

It's the same as saying that all Austrians play shit football and think like Adolf Hitler...or all Belgians play shit football and stink like garlic.