Ragnarokkr 2015 Wish List

e74f40830cf9a0ca073bfa7f6eb016a261bc429200091822f87529b69621c7b6.jpg

We need some skinny, ugly Belgians on this thing

Damian Smolko saw these guys in Belgium (maybe even at this gig) and said it was the best gig he saw on his European trip (which included Up the Hammers, Greece and another fest I can't recall)

Last edited by a moderator:
We need some skinny, ugly Belgians on this thing

Damian Smolko saw these guys in Belgium (maybe even at this gig) and said it was the best gig he saw on his European trip (which included Up the Hammers, Greece and another fest I can't recall)

I seen them too...really good live. Nothing original or anything but a fun live band...doubt they will be playing next year!

Last edited by a moderator:
Police trucks that arrest muggers outside.

Oh brother... Yeah it happened, but I've gone to Reggie's more times than I can count and that was the first time something like that happened. Definitely rare. When it comes to the city, it isn't that bad. It's one of those things as long as you use common sense and stuff, no problems should arise.

When it comes to the city, it isn't that bad. It's one of those things as long as you use common sense and stuff, no problems should arise.

That's anywhere, city or suburbs......

Let's be honest here too.....
A lot of the paranoia stems from the fact that the vast majority of folks who are in the area who are NOT going to Reggie's are minorities. So, that adds to it esp if you are from out of town, sadly, whether anyone wants to admit it or not.

I never had any issue at Reggies other than some tenacious pan handlers.

not even that...it is funny to see people who are super liberal who live in safe nice areas come to Chicago and suddenly see the "real" world for what it is. Sure someone got mugged outside...it sucks beyond belief....it is called city life.

I'm not sure how politics come into play. I've been to plenty of shows in DC, Atlanta and Baltimore without incident. The club should take steps to prevent this kind of thing.