Random train of thought...

Netherworld

Industrial Twilight
Apr 7, 2007
The Cosmos
Why is it that when black people say "cracker" or "whiteboy" that no one ever cares, but when a white man says "my pals", everyone goes ape shit? Why is it in nearly every advertisement or commercial there is one white, one black, one asian, and one hispanic? Why must people constantly try and make themselves feel "less" guilty for being another ethnicity?

Why is it that blacks commit more crimes than whites in the present day, yet no one will do anything about it or they will be labeled "racist"? I read an article about how a couple of black guys raped and killed nearly an entire family over somewhere in the mid US... and it was basically pushed aside. I mean, if it was a white guy killing blacks, then everyone would be in a damn uproar.

Why is it that many black people seem far more racist than white people? Take Chris Rock for example, his stand up comedy consists of him on stage saying things like "The white man is oppressin' us!", nearly all of his jokes are about racism of whites towards blacks. I mean jesus christ, the slavery is over...

I'm not a racist or anything, and not trying to provoke argument, I'm just pointing out things I've noticed...

Discuss, leave your thoughts.

I think it's funny people still debate this topic. It's just the way it is and the sooner people can come to terms with that, the better off they'll be.

No matter what, everybody will always have something to gripe about. Minorities complain about being oppressed, non minorities complain that it's not fair.

Tit for a tat.

it's all this guy:

377px-BossNiggerPoster.jpg

One time a black man called me a my pals as I was running to catch a bus. I mean seriously... if I said it back I don't want to know what would have happened to me.

I'm white by the way.

I can't agree more. I will say, however, that it is being noticed, even by black people. For instance, I have this black friend who lets white people call him a my pals because he knows that black people call them crackers etc.

Some white girl applied to some collage a while back and was refused because the school wanted to have more minorities. She sued them for racial discrimination and won, so that shows something.

Yeah it's pretty ridiculous.
I also like how it's perceived by virtually everyone that "the white man" enslaved the Africans, when in reality those who were sold into slavery were prisoners or war criminals, who had been dominated by a different African tribe. That tribe would then sell/trade these people to the whites just like they were any other good or commodity that could be bartered. If you wanna blame somebody for that, go across the Atlantic and blame some of your theoretical "own people" who have been dead for about 200 years. Hell, slavery still exists in some parts of Africa, and it had been going on long before the trans-Atlantic slave trade. Prior to 200ish years ago it was common practice to enslave your defeated enemies that still remained alive after battle. It's happened in virtually every single race that's existed. Chances are some of my ancestors were enslaved at one point by some other Germanic tribe or whatever the fuck. What the hell do I care at this point, much less what am I or anyone else going to do about it? Shit happens. Quit trying to scapegoat people that have nothing to do with your recent ancestors out of selfishness or some hope for monetary gain or something.
The fact is that today, "the man" holds the hand of minorities far more than it does "their own". I don't see why all of the PCness and apprehensiveness to talk about shit like this still exists. I suppose it's just the whole "squeaky wheel gets the most oil" mentality.

Yeah I don't know where the hell I'm going with this. /rant

Sweet. I want to be reprimanded for some of my potential ancestors having to succumb to Christianity when their own Pagan leaders would sell them out. I don't believe in Christianity and it's principles.
If civil rights aren't good enough for them, clearly my freedom of religion as stated in the constitution isn't good enough for the absolutely indirect and ambiguous moral/religious/philosophical anguish I (haven't at all) endured through my ancestors tribulations.
Kick down some greenbacks, Jesus.

Sweet. I want to be reprimanded for some of my potential ancestors having to succumb to Christianity when their own Pagan leaders would sell them out. I don't believe in Christianity and it's principles.
If civil rights aren't good enough for them, clearly my freedom of religion as stated in the constitution isn't good enough for the absolutely indirect and ambiguous moral/religious/philosophical anguish I (haven't at all) endured through my ancestors tribulations.
Kick down some greenbacks, Jesus.

Fine, you are a very bad kid!! Don't ever do that again.