Random train of thought...

:lol::lol: oops
I'm not even sure what the hell word I was thinking of when I did that one.
I think I might have heard that on the TV and ended up typing it. :loco:

Got this from another forum

But I guess that's not racist in any way

Last edited by a moderator:
We're living the multiculturalist dream!

So it's not just me that feels this way?

I'm all for equal rights for each and every homo sapien, as long as each and every homo sapien understands that not everyone is going to respect, or even like you because you are different. THAT'S the problem. Take, take, take, but never give.

Too many people feel they deserve something they haven't earned.

Why is it that when black people say "cracker" or "whiteboy" that no one ever cares, but when a white man says "my pals", everyone goes ape shit? Why is it in nearly every advertisement or commercial there is one white, one black, one asian, and one hispanic? Why must people constantly try and make themselves feel "less" guilty for being another ethnicity?

Why is it that blacks commit more crimes than whites in the present day, yet no one will do anything about it or they will be labeled "racist"? I read an article about how a couple of black guys raped and killed nearly an entire family over somewhere in the mid US... and it was basically pushed aside. I mean, if it was a white guy killing blacks, then everyone would be in a damn uproar.

Why is it that many black people seem far more racist than white people? Take Chris Rock for example, his stand up comedy consists of him on stage saying things like "The white man is oppressin' us!", nearly all of his jokes are about racism of whites towards blacks. I mean jesus christ, the slavery is over...

I'm not a racist or anything, and not trying to provoke argument, I'm just pointing out things I've noticed...

Discuss, leave your thoughts.

Chris Rock also made fun of black people for doing stereotypical "black" things. I'd say he's been pretty even handed.

on a related note:

http://www.nypost.com/seven/0412200...e_named__shamed_columnists_john_podhoretz.htm

Crystal_Headshot2_3.jpg

can we call her a 'nappy-haired ho'?

Chris Rock also made fun of black people for doing stereotypical "black" things. I'd say he's been pretty even handed.

Indeed. Although, he stopped doing that joke since it was (allegedly) used as a scapegoat by genuine racists.

Here's a link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_q8LxO4wnCQ

Edit: Found this on Wikipedia, http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Niggas_vs._Black_People
Hahahaha "You wanna save your money? Put it in your books. 'Cos niggas don't read. Shit, books are like kryptonite to a nigga."

So it's not just me that feels this way?

I'm all for equal rights for each and every homo sapien, as long as each and every homo sapien understands that not everyone is going to respect, or even like you because you are different. THAT'S the problem. Take, take, take, but never give.

Too many people feel they deserve something they haven't earned.

We live in a world where cultural and bio-diversity is threatening to end us. In many ways the mingle of cultures is a good thing, but the flip side is all too obvious to anyone not blinded by mindless liberal goggles.