RC Reco in the Bronx

dorian gray said:
I like jazz. I bet I'm the only my pals here who has the local jazz station programmed on their car radio
:headbang:

Bullshit. KJAZ is the first fucking station programmed on my radio

The jazz I listen to is so avant garde the amp in my stereo gets too hot and I have to turn it off for awhile. If I didn't, it would burn my face right off

if these last handful of posts are anything to go by ... these recos are going to blow.

Honestly, I get all my jazz recommendations by coming here and finding out what the fuck Ken is buying :loco: Probably the single best thread I made in my old alias, and it's paid off with some great shit. Mine recommendations will all be of the metal/rock/punk variety

we're ten right? Why not stretching the thing over ten weeks then with one reco per week only. As far as I remember, checking out two recos a week was pretty much overwhelming for some people.

in like flinn....i dunno who the fuck flint is.

actually it's Flynn.
education by dorian!

It's both.

In_Like_Flint

The title is a play on the phrase "in like Flynn."

Education by Professor Sirloin.

thanks for the support Dick. lookit these sucka ass uneducated fools tryin to clown me, what is you, ignint?!

5018187898_fd9569655d_b.jpg

we're ten right? Why not stretching the thing over ten weeks then with one reco per week only. As far as I remember, checking out two recos a week was pretty much overwhelming for some people.

Let's do this, each week one member gets the floor. Basically turning the forum in to their personal musical pimping grounds. You can make 1 reco, or 5. The floor is yours, all will be stickied, and mopped up at a later date. If somebody want to share 5 quality acts, who here will stop them? I already got 1 reco in mind, and I'm sure I'll get one or two more by game time.

Put me down for week 2, if nobody steps up for week 1, I'll slide up and start it off. Huzzah! Heavy Metal shall reign in these halls once more! :hotjump: