RC Reco in the Bronx

Somebody else want to go first then? I just volunteered since nobody wanted to kick it in motion. If one of you lads are ready, I'll move to the back of the bus.

I have 3 fucked up recommendations that Ken knows (and possibly told me about) but I don't think anyone else has heard them.

This looks to be the participants. Let me know if I am missing anybody. I'll post the order later but I need to know if it's one nigga/week or two. The first week will start tonight and last until next Saturday and the next participants will be up on that Sunday and every Sunday thereafter. Rinse/Repeat.

Erik
Ellestin
Dick Sirloin
RiA
Swizzlenuts
WhiteBeastofWotan
ChaosLee
Hell Mike
Neal
MFJ
Dorian?!
oh....and me.

Tinkering with the idea of having a Best of Reco December Madness. All recos duking it out for supremacy of the underground. Winning reco is awarded $50 gc to Amazon. (Prize subject to change, depending on how much good music we can get squeeze out of this.) Let's turn this Titanic around. Details to come in November, stay tuned.

Yea one coon a week, unlimited recos. If you want to share 10 recos, do it. It will only enrich the forum. Also pimping this out on fagbook, notice the guest count!

Okay, here is the order:

Doomcifer
ChaosLee
Swizzlenuts
RiA
Ellestin
NAD
Erik
Dick Sirloin
MFJ
Neal
Hell Mike
WhiteBeastofWotan
Dorian
General Zod
Shpongled

If anyone wants to swap places, go for it.