RC Sweet 16 Winners + 1 Tie (Votes Needed)

:lol: if you say "neger" in public Sweden today you will get beaten up... 30 years ago though, it was a perfectly acceptable word to use to describe the negroid race (also try calling someone a negroid today and you will get a can o' whoop ass opened on y'all, or whatever the kids say these days) and indeed not offensive in any way as "my pals" always was

Is the word "negress" used nowadays? I think I've heard it here in Sweden. It's a pretty harsh term since it implies that two different terms are necessary to tell a female from a male specimen :D

Erik said:
So when is someone going to comment on me listening to Isis?
I noticed, good for you. :p

I say Nubian Princess when referring to black women. They like that.

I'm going to put on Dance of Death right now....

"At the gates and the walls of Montsegur, blood on the stones of the citadel"!!!

:kickass:

As we kill them all so God know his own
Laugh at the darkness and in god we trust
The eye in the triangle smiling with sin
No passover feast for the cursed within

Facing the sun as they went to their grave
Burn like a dog or you live like a slave
Death is the price for your soul's liberty
To stand with the cathars and to die and be free

:kickass:

Nate The Great said:
I've only heard Dance of Death . . . I haven't heard Slim my pals. I had to vote according to the rules, you know.
I was just shocked, what with your tirade against Maiden the other day.

Erik said:
I don't think he hates Maiden, he just hates that everyone talks about them every day like they were the best heavy metal band in the world.

Exactly. Don't those people get tired of being wrong everyday?

Erik said:
I don't think he hates Maiden, he just hates that everyone talks about them every day like they were the best heavy metal band in the world.

oh wait

I'm pretty sure I have the biggest dick in the world, but I don't have to talk about it all the time.