RC Sweet 16 Winners + 1 Tie (Votes Needed)

JayKeeley said:
Ellestin's vote was "I've never heard Svidd Neger but I'll vote for it anyway".

Are we including that? :lol:
I don't see as how we can discount it. Ideally, people would refrain from voting if they hadn't heard both CDs. To say that one CD is superior, without having heard both seems silly.

Zod

JayKeeley said:
Of all the people who voted for Ulver, who have actually heard "Svidd Neger"?
I bet all the people who voted for Maiden have heard "Dance of Death" :kickass:

I've heard the record and seen the film :) In fact I have the film AND the mp3s right here on my computer.

I've also heard a select few tracks from DoD, all of which were atrociously bad :)

Edit: I'm not saying I've only heard two or three tracks, more like seven.

Erik's bass said:
"Dance of Death". "Svidd Neger" doesn't even have any bass guitar in it.
hahahaha yessssssss

You rule making queers better decide to count everyone's vote regardless of how the decision was made, otherwise this'll be just like DECISION 2000 ALL OVER AGAIN!!!!1111 Except my pals, their votes never count.

As a moderator for RC, and one that helps support metal bands, I must say that it is in ALL our interests to not allow fancy trip hop sellout bands demolish the utter brilliance of all that is pure.

I vote Iron Maiden.

That is all. :)

funny how the people that never post are voting for Maiden all of a sudden. what a coicidence, hahaha.

Desperate.

J - just have a laugh with it man! I'm laughing my tits off, especially because the server is acting up in these dying moments.

Just remember that Ulver beat Neurosis. :lol: