RC Sweet 16 Winners + 1 Tie (Votes Needed)

Knowing JayK, he probably called his wife at home "look love, I don't care if both kids are currently setting the house on fire YOU HAVE TO SIGN ON AND VOTE FOR MAIDEN!!!" :D

Crimson Velvet said:
@ Henrik

They sensed our hour of peril, and I salute them!

:loco:

JayKeeley said:
At least Agalloch vs Maiden will be another good competition.

If it were Agalloch vs Ulver, it would have been boring. Agalloch would have had a walk in the park.

Errr. Your logic:

Agalloch vs Maiden = even race
Ulver vs Maiden = even race
Agalloch vs Ulver = Agalloch will win easily? You're making no sense :Spin:

J. said:
well, haddsie was actually JayK who signed in using her name. who cares, all in good fun.

That's not true. She signed in herself. (The pleasures of working from home...) :tickled:

The brothers and sisters of metal were united!

You should be PROUD that metal won over non-metal.

Crimson Velvet said:
They sensed our hour of peril, and I salute them!

"sensed" = "OMG CLASSIC HEAVY FUXXING METUHL MAIDEN IS ABOUT TO LOSE TO FAG ELECTRONICA!!!!11111 HELPS US!!!!!!!"

hilarious. i love this thread.

JayKeeley said:
At least Agalloch vs Maiden will be another good competition.

If it were Agalloch vs Ulver, it would have been boring. Agalloch would have had a walk in the park.

Yea more than likely. I love me some Maiden and all but i can't let nostalgia influence my vote so Agalloch will get it from me more than likely.

But i like Bruce's solo career much better than Maiden i think too :/

Henrik Main said:
Agalloch vs Maiden = even race
Ulver vs Maiden = even race
Agalloch vs Ulver = Agalloch will win easily? You're making no sense :Spin:

It's a question of authenticity.

People who voted for Maiden did so because they truly love the band.

People who will vote for Agalloch will do so because they truly love the band.

People who voted for Ulver did so because they didn't want Maiden to win.

*runs for cover* :loco:

This is such a great victory for Ulver, seriously. Look at everything that came out of the woodwork in order for one of metal's power houses to defeat a non-metal band. Hope for humanity = up another notch. :Spin:

5 stars by the way, this is a classic thread of Celtic Frost proportions.

tears of joy, my boy. Ulver (who beat Neurosis is gone) and Maiden will lose to Agalloch.

(assuming Maiden fanboys don't recruit, again)

EDIT: response to Erik. fuck you people post fast.

J. said:
"sensed" = "OMG CLASSIC HEAVY FUXXING METUHL MAIDEN IS ABOUT TO LOSE TO FAG ELECTRONICA!!!!11111 HELPS US!!!!!!!"

hilarious. i love this thread.

I'll admit that I think it's hilarious, but not in a "hahahaha laugh" kind of way. More in a sad way, to be frank.

Scenario: *JayKeeley and Erik desperately PM'ing and IM'ing all their fellow UMers who hadn't voted yet: "OMG PLZZZZZZZZZZZZ VOTE FOR IRON MAIDEN OVER @ THE RC STICKY THREAD"*

*Vilden, Lutz, Haddsie and hagr (who the hell are those in the first place? :p ) pop in and vote for Iron Maiden.*

*Ulver fanboys cry their bitter tears*

*JayKeeley, Erik and all the others: Hi guys, take it easy, it's all just in good fun, we were so relaxed and certain of an Iron Maiden victory, you lost fair and square, haha, metal rules, electronica sucks!*

Henrik Main said:
I'll admit that I think it's hilarious, but not in a "hahahaha laugh" kind of way. More in a sad way, to be frank.

Scenario: *JayKeeley and Erik desperately PM'ing and IM'ing all their fellow UMers who hadn't voted yet: "OMG PLZZZZZZZZZZZZ VOTE FOR IRON MAIDEN OVER @ THE RC STICKY THREAD"*

*Vilden, Lutz, Haddsie and hagr (who the hell are those in the first place? :p ) pop in and vote for Iron Maiden.*

*Ulver fanboys cry their bitter tears*

*JayKeeley, Erik and all the others: Hi guys, take it easy, it's all just in good fun, we were so relaxed and certain of an Iron Maiden victory, you lost fair and square, haha, metal rules, electronica sucks!*

The cliffnote version of this thread. hahaha :headbang:

One Inch Man said:
5 stars by the way, this is a classic thread of Celtic Frost proportions.

For sure. :lol:

If I were at the office, I would have pissed myself trying to hold back the cries of victorious laughter.

"Their steel shines red with enemy blood. It sings of victory, granted by the Gods. And as they return, bleeding but proud, the horizon turns. And the song is ringing loud."

:kickass:

oh c'mon, it's all in fun. I didn't whine (too much) or recruit people in regards to Isis and Neurosis loss. And I'm absolutely positive people voted against them even though they've never heard a thing from them, and just didn't want -core in the thread.

It's just fun, man. Just vote for Agalloch this time.

EDIT: AAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH, response to Henrik

This was one small victory against Corporate America! Proof that the little guy DOES matter! That's the true spirit of metal anyhow, queers! SUPPORT THE UNDERGROUND!!! :loco:

@Henrik, nicely done. :D