RC Sweet 16 Winners + 1 Tie (Votes Needed)

The best part is that I voted Agalloch in the next round anyway, and also I really enjoy "Perdition City" and "A Quick Fix of Melancholy"

Henrik Main said:
I'll admit that I think it's hilarious, but not in a "hahahaha laugh" kind of way. More in a sad way, to be frank.

Man, those grapes are sour. :loco:

metal rules, electronica sucks

Exactly....!

But seriously........"SVIDD NEGER"??? :lol: It's not like we're talking about the trilogy here, or even other *good* Ulver albums.

Erik said:
So tell me one thing, did you Ulver fanbois LOSE or did you WIN? :) :) :)

Lose, but only because the gay Maiden followers cheated. :wave:

Edit: And by "fanboys" I meant people who prefer Ulver to Maiden.. ;)

@ Jay: They're not particularly sour, it'd been worse if we'd actually lost fair and square. :)

Doomcifer said:
Quick Fix of Melancholy is amazing....AMAZING!!!
Seriously. That's why I have high hopes for Blood Inside, the samples I've heard sound similar to Quick Fix but with more vocals UNRULY!!!

JayKeeley said:
But seriously........"SVIDD NEGER"??? :lol: It's not like we're talking about the trilogy here, or even other *good* Ulver albums.
Svidd Neger is actually really good if you give it some time. It was one of 2003's big disappointments for me, but I recently revisited it and realize how grand it is. Best Ulver? Nah. Up there with their other high calibre stuff? Definitely.

yea i'm a bit late but dammit i tried to hurry: JayKeely should get a kick out of it
Sanctuarycopy.jpg

Yeah, doesn't work in IE either. First time this has ever happened.

Firefox: "This document contains no data"
IE: "This page cannot be displayed"

Someone try moving it to a different server perhaps? Man, this better be worth it. :loco: