RC Sweet 16 Winners + 1 Tie (Votes Needed)

TWO MINUTES....TO MIDNIGHT!!!

People should vote for Maiden just because they're British. I know how you yanks all secretly wish it was still 1775.

it's fucking hilarious! and yeah, I still hold a grudge against Ulver. THough if Agalloch doesn't beat Maiden, something's wrong.

fotmbm said:
Maybe most metalheads are usually scared off by you technofrikz and your discodancing dumbness

I doubt it. No offense to Lutz ot hagr, but they never post, ad it was obvious they were recruited, but carry on. No worries.

J. said:
it's fucking hilarious! and yeah, I still hold a grudge against Ulver. THough if Agalloch doesn't beat Maiden, something's wrong.

Yea, i'm thinking about voting Agalloch this time around since i usually derive more pleasure from their music these days than from Iron Maiden.

I have to say guys, this is the most fun I've had in a while.....the UM server was dying on me so often....I was writing e-mails to Deron.....it reminded me of the Celtic Frost thread but with more panic!!

TOGETHER WE POWER!!!!!

Yeah, like I said in the post I tried to submit five minutes ago (damn timeouts again :\ ):

I like how RC die-hard regulars such as Vilden, hagr, haddsie (who hasn't posted for, like, a year?) and Lutz (who hasn't posted in ages either) just popped in and voted for Maiden, I'm sure it's all a coincidence and that noone begged them to do so :) :)

Haha, all you Maiden fags were scared of some small Norwegian band that doesn't even play metal. :loco:

Good show Ulver! I loves joo!

Carbonized said:
Yea, i'm thinking about voting Agalloch this time around since i usually derive more pleasure from their music these days than from Iron Maiden.

At least Agalloch vs Maiden will be another good competition.

If it were Agalloch vs Ulver, it would have been boring. Agalloch would have had a walk in the park.

well, haddsie was actually JayK who signed in using her name. who cares, all in good fun.

EDIT: I was responding to Henrik.