Re: "Attack of the trolls"

MagSec4 said:
  • Going to their own forums in anger and resent, and inciting them even more, is one of the worst things you can do about it.
someone should have Dilema1362 that last night especially given things had calmed down until then.

Dude....what dont you understand? i didnt go anywhere to troll for anything. i went to an off topic forum that happens to be open to the public. i was greeted with hostility, and i calmly and logically defended myself. if you dont want me to respond too bullshit mudslinging, dont initiate it. In the instances where i places my opinions into the writing, it was just that. It wasnt arguing, or anything like that. And i actually found most of the theads to be very amusing in much the way that they were intended. So before you accuse me of following in your footsteps, make sure you know what my intent was, please? Because im tired of this bullshit from both ends.

MagSec4 said:
This bullshit is getting old, and I'm going to make a few points on the matter:

First of all, I'm sorry to have to say that the ongoing nature of this is mostly your own damn fault ..you stuck-up, fan-boy, whiney, and stubborn Bodom fans. It is perfectly alright to admire each of the band members, and love their music. I'll even point out that they are, in fact, great people in person and worthy of admiration. But some of you get a little crazy..
Which reminds me, Alien Sex Fiend, you've been asked several times now to reduce your signature. Please do it. Not only is it annoying to have to scroll through all the time, but it does not exactly make you look very mature.
I am glad to be a fan of Children of Bodom and by all means I still consider them my favorite band. I'm also glad they have a growing fan base and I respect each and everyone here.. but I must say a few things to all of you to whom this may concern:
  • "Hate crew" is NOT 'a way of life'
  • Going around telling people that they're better off dead does NOT make you 'a cool CoB fan' and it does not make you look intelligent.
  • As a matter of fact, quoting any lyrics from a band (especially one like CoB) does NOT make you look or sound cool. You don't give a fuck if someone hates you? That's fine.. just don't go around using it to respond, in a serious context, to any and all attacks you may receive.
  • Please understand that when people come to pick on you or bully you for whatever reason, you are NOT going to get rid of them by responding to each and every word they say each and every damned time.
  • Whining about it, getting your panties in a knot about it, taking personal offense about it, etc.. is exactly what they want you to do, and many times it is exactly the reason they pick on you to begin with.
  • Criticizing them and attacking them, as right as you may be, does not make you much better than them.
  • Going to their own forums in anger and resent, and inciting them even more, is one of the worst things you can do about it.

To all of you who constantly get pleasure from attacking people for liking a certain band, and any other similar reason..
  • Acting the way you do and saying the things you say in this and other forums, you are not any better than any other forum member/fan.
  • Your opinion is NOT a 'fact' or a reason to go on forum-trolling crusades.
  • These forums are frequented by many decent people who get tired of having to go through this crap when they come to read, and understandably so. There is no reason why they should have to put up with this crap for all this time. It's been done to death for too long. It's become nothing but inconsiderate and childish.
  • I don't want to have to delete things from these forums. But I will certainly do so when it crosses a line, and it has, many times.
    If you clowns persist in making it a point to come to our forum just to incite discord and pick fights with certain people and seriously being a relentless prick, I will have your IP address banned from the CoB forums, like many people here have wanted me to.

I'm not closing this thread, but it is not to be used to continue this nonsense; and I will remove anything short of being relevant and constructive the first chance I get.
Jesus 'bicurious' Christ! You're a fucking nerd.